Chapter 22

Y/n's point of view:

When we walked to school the next day I have to admit I was really nervous.

After I met Jia I got to know more about Hoseoks past, something we don't talk much about.

All he has told me is about his mom and dad. I didn't know that he had an ex girlfriend.

"Y/n?" Hoseok spoke while we entered the school.

"Yeah?" I replied.
"I am going to hang out with Namjoon tonight. Is it okay?"

I smiled. "Of course. I will go and hang out with Jennie tonight as well."

He smiled so his cute dimples showed and I poked his nose.

"You're so cute today." He chuckled.

"Let's hurry inside before the classes start." I nodded and we went inside.

-

"Class, we have a new student!" Our teacher called out.

"Hi, I'm Jia." Jia stood in front of the class in a slutty outfit like yesterday.

She smiled with a fake smile on her face that was covered in too much makeup.

"Nice, Jia, you can sit in the back next to Namjoon." Jia went to sit down as the teacher started her class.

-

"Oh my god!" Namjoon came over to me after the class ended. He looked more than exhausted.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Jia! I can't sit with her! She gave me practically no space at all! She basically sat on my chair!" He stopped to take a breath.

"I swear she didn't do anything in class except from looking at, and flirting with guys!" We started walking again.

"Were you friends with Hoseok when he was with Jia?" I asked.

"Yes, but she wasn't that bad. In the beginning she was just nice and seemed to love Hoseok very much. That was before she cheated on him. Ever since that she didn't care about us knowing her slutty side. She went out with tons of boys and really showed them off to us and Hoseok to make him get even more hurt." Namjoon spoke sincere to me before we met the other boys.

"Hi Namjoon!" Jungkook smiled but Namjoon only gave him a tired look.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asked.

I walked a bit away from them and turned to Hoseok who just came.

He looked behind me with a frown.

"What's with Namjoon?" He asked.

"Uh, well, Jia started in our class.." I looked down.

"What?! Already?" Hoseok seemed really frustrated.

"If I knew she would come here so fast, I'd already gone to talk to her." Hoseok held my shoulders.

"We will just have to avoid her. She's not going to ruin our realationship."
Hoseok hugged me and I hugged him tightly back.

"Well, well.. Isn't it the lovey dovey couple I see?" We pulled back and saw Jia with some other girls walking towards us.

"Shut up, Jia." Hoseok gave her a glare.

"Ok, ok. Don't take it so seriously. I don't want to harm you, Hoseok-ah."
She plastered a fake smile in her face.

"Just leave." He looked away.

"Fine! I will." She said.

Jia came closer to him and whispered "Let's meet somewhere and talk, okay?".

Hoseok turned to me to ask for permission. I slightly nodded with a small smile.

"Fine." He muttered.

He grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

"Are you okay?" I asked Hoseok as we walked longer away from the other students.

"Yeah. I just get so frustrated when I meet her.." He rubbed his head.

"I understand Hoseok. That's how I feel about Jiwook too." I stroked his back to comfort him. I felt him tense when I mentioned Jiwook, but at the same time he was eased.

"Thank you, Y/n." He smiled at me and leaned forward to softly peck my lips. I kissed back and we pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Let's not think too much about her. I'm totally over her and we will be strong together." Hoseok said.

"Okay." I hugged him and we were soon on our way to the next class.

•••••••••

Hi! Another chapter for you guys!

I hope you enjoy!

I love you💚