Chapter 6

Y/n point of view:

I opened my eyes slowly. And I freaked out when I saw Jiwook's face inches from mine.

It only got worse when I realized I was holding thight around him, and he was holding thight around me. Our bodies were touching from head to toe, and our legs were intertwined.

This was how I usually slept here before, but we're not a couple now and I dont have feelings for him anymore. I begged for nothing to happen, and this is what I get? I thought when I saw Jiwook's eyes open. He looked at me with a smirk on his lips.

I quickly pulled away from him and turned around. Then I felt his arms wrap around me again. He pulled me closer and now my back were touching his chest. My heart started pounding.

Why does this always happen? I asked myself.

"See, you still love me too." I heard him say from behind me. I blushed. "Too" I mumbled without thinking he would hear. But unfortunately, he did.

"Yes, remember yesterday?" Of course I remember. He told me all about his feelings for me and about Sohyun.

It was a lot for me to handle. I thought I just came here for a little while, to wait until the men were gone. But ended up with sleeping in the same bed as him, and him confessing to me.

"I'm actually telling you this because..I'm moving to America on Wednesday." He told me in a sad tone. I have to admit I got a bit sad too knowing he won't be there.

I turned around and looked at him with a sad look. I then pulled him in for a hug.

"You know, I really meant what I said..
That about loving you... And I know I haven't been so nice to you, but I just want to know how you feel before I'm leaving."

I looked him deep in the eyes as I started to tear up. I just couldn't control my emotions right now. Why am I crying? Do I like him? Do I love him? It's too late to love him now.

I looked down on his lips. I remembered how smooth they felt on mine. Okay just this one time. I thought, before he leaves. So he actually can have something happy to think about in America.

I felt butterflies in my stomach when I leaned closer to him. Then, our lips met. I can't even understand why I am doing this. I was probably the same amount of shocked at my actions as he was.

He started to kiss me back. Our lips moved in sync and we pulled eachother closer as the kiss started to heat up.

But we pulled away before it got too far. Like, we aren't together or anything.

He looked at me with a smile on his lips. "Don't take that as: I love you, but more like: I'll miss you." I said starting to get off the bed.

"I'll miss you too." He took my hand and squeezed it. "I'll walk you home."
"Fine" I said while getting into the bathroom to get ready.

Time skip:

We were now walking on the street, beside each other.

I decided to break the silence. "I'm sorry about the kiss earlier. I just couldn't control myself."

I gasped when I understood what I just said. But I kept quiet.

"Haha. I said that would happen." He teased me. "Hey!!" I slapped his arm.
"I don't know why it came out like this. Like, we weren't even friends." I said while thinking deeply. That was true. We weren't even friends when I came to his apartment yesterday. But, because of my weird emotions, we ended up kissing.

"Weren't?" He asked me with a smirk.
I looked at him with a confused look.
"So, we are friends now?" He asked hopeful. "I guess. I mean why not? We have known each other a long time. And I'm not mad at you." I said.

"Mad at me?" He asked. "For that with Sohyun." I aswered. "I really thought that you two were a thing." I said with  a chuckle.

He chuckled too. "Good that it's not true. She wasn't my type, and I would never have left you" He said while smiling at me. I smiled back.

We walked a little longer without saying much. Then we reached my house. I stopped. "We're here." I said. "Yes we are." He said while looking at the house. "Are you going to be okay?"

He know about my parents. They argued when we were still together too. So I slept over at his place a lot. After we broke up, it started to be at Jennie's.

"Yes." I looked at him with a small smile. I then took a step forward and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back.

"I will meet you at the airport to say goodbye on Wednesday." I said while holding him tightly. "Okay I will text you the details." He said. "Wait, I deleted your number. Can I get it again?" I said while letting go of him.

He gave me his number and I tapped it in on my phone. "Now we can call each other when I'm in America!" He said looking really happy. "Yes." I said with a big smile.

"I think I have to go now." I said. Jjwook looked a little disappointed, but he smiled right after. "Okay, bye then, see you on Wednesday." "Yeah, bye."

I turned around, and so did he. I took out my keys and opened the door. I went inside and took my shoes off. A weird feeling started to grow inside me. I ran to the nearest window, and saw Jiwook walking away.

I stood there until I couldn't see him anymore. I definately will miss having him in my life.

•••••••

Hi! Long chapter again, sorry. If you have any questions about the story, please comment! I love you💖

Bye!