Chapter 8

Y/n point of view:

I went to school, where Jennie were waiting for me. "Hi!" I smiled at her. She just smiled back.

"Y/n, I just wanted you to know that I am going with my aunt to Daegu to visit my grandmother. We are leaving this afternoon and we will be back on Saturday."

"Okay..I will miss you." I said while pouting. "I will miss you too."

The day went slowly by, and it felt like days were gone when school was over.

Jennie and I went out together. Then I saw Hoseok approaching us. I mini-panicked by the thought of the fact that I hadn't told Jennie anything.

"Hi Y/n!" He smiled at me. Jennie looked at me with a confused face, which quickly turned into a smirk.

"Is it something between you two I should know about?" She asked us.
I looked over at Hoseok and blushed.
"No." I hurried to say. I turned to face her.

"I'll explain later. Sorry." "It's okay. Now go on!" She pushed me in Hoseok direction. "Bye!" She quickly said and walked away.

I looked at him. "I'm sorry for that." I said shyly. "Don't think about it. It's fine." He said while looking at me. "Now, should we go?" I nodded and we walked to his car.

Time skip (at the restaurant):

"So, what do you want to order?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Can I choose anything that I want?" He asked me. "Yes, choose what you'd like." I answered him. He smiled.

After a while we both had decided to to go with Korean steak. We got our drinks and waited for the food.

"Umm, Hoseok?"
"Hm? What is it?"
"I just wanted to ask you something?"
"Okay."
"You know that big house I woke up in? Do you live there?"
"Ah, yeah, I do. It's my mom and dad's house. Why?"
"Oh, I just wondered." I looked down. Now I know it is his parents house, but he can still live there with his wife...

Ring! If he's married he probably has a ring! I looked down on his hands. His left hand had a ring on it. Not on the right finger, but you never know.

"Oh, what a nice ring!" I said to him nodding thowards his hands. "Ah, thank you! It was a gift from my mom." He smiled at me.

Then the food arrived. We thanked the waitress and started to eat. While eating we just had normal conversations, about school and stuff.

I got to know that he used to be a dancer, but now he has to little time for it. We talked about Jennie. And I said that she is very protecting, that's why I can't tell her everything.

Later 05:30 pm, Hoseok point of view:

I was almost finished with my food, and was about to grab a napkin, when my hand bumped into Y/n's glass.

The drink spilled all over her and I rushed to pick up the glass and help her up. I called the waitress to clean it up.

"Y/n..I'm so sorry." "No, it's okay." She smiled at me. Why did her smile always make me feel like that? I noticed that her top was almost see through. I quickly put my jacket around her.

"I can drive you home if you want to." I suggested. She looked shocked "No...Can we go to your house?" She asked me. I got a little surprised. "Oh, okay."

I helped her out and in my car. I started to drive. She looks so beautiful.

Y/n point of view:

I was sitting munching on my food when my glass fell and spilled drink on me.

Hoseok suddenly got up and called the waitress. I noticed that my top were see through and I tried to cover myself.

"Y/n..I'm so sorry." "No, it's okay."
It seemed like he noticed me covering myself, and he quickly took of his jacket and put it around me.

"I can drive you home if you want to." He suggested. I panicked. He can't know about my parents! If they are arguing when I arrive, he will get worried.

"No...Can we go to your house?" I asked him. He looked surprised. I looked down. "Oh, okay." I looked up and he smiled.

We got to his car and he drove until we arrived at the big house. It looked even bigger than last time.

"Follow me, my room is this way." He walked slowly to his room. It looked exactly the same as last time. "Do you like it?" He asked me. "Oh, wait. You have been here before." He smirked at me.

"Yes, I like it." I said. He walked to a door in the room. "I don't have any girl clothes, but I will try to find something." I nodded while looking around.

I went and sat on the bed. The smell here, just made me feel really good.
Hoseok came back. "Ah, I see you feel comfortable." I quickly stood up. "Oh no, just sit." I sat down again.

"This was the smallest t-shirt I found." He handed me a grey t-shirt. "Thank you Hoseok! Umm, do you a have a place I can change?" "Oh yeah. It's right there." He pointed to a door.

I quickly changed and came back. He sat in his bed on his phone. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asked me.  "Yes!" I smiled. "What do you want to watch?"
"Anything except from horror movies." I said. He laughed. "Me too."

I looked on my phone it was 06:12. Jiwook! His plane left 07:00!

"Hoseok?" I asked. He was fixing the movie. "Hmm?" "I actually have a friend leaving to America today...And I promised him to come and say goodbye."

"It's okay. I'll drive you there." "Thank you so much!" I got really happy.

When we arrived at the airport I saw on one of the clocks that it was 06:40. They are probably boarding now.

I made sure Hoseok was with me and I ran to the gate where Jiwook was. Then, I saw him there.

"Jiwook!" I yelled. He turned around and I gave him a big hug.

••••••

Hi! I'm just going to say that I've used smile a lot because I get really happy to see Hoseok smile!❤

Bye!