Chapter 19

Y/n point of view:

Today I went to school alone, because Hoseok was still sick.

The whole day went on, and I thought about him the whole time. I hope he is fine without me.

-

I was on my way home hurriedly, as I wanted to see Hoseok.

I stormed through the door and up the stairs to his room.

"Hoseok!?" He wasn't in the bed, so I went around the house to look for him. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. Not his father either.

I went up again to the room and sat on the bed. I sighed. My eyes wandered to the bathroom.

He probably isn't there though, I can't hear a sound from there.

I went up and slowly opened the door.
I was hit by a bunch of hot steam and I looked over to the shower and saw a naked Hoseok rubbing his soft skin with sope.

My eyes widened and I stood with my mouth open a long time, thinking about God knows what, and stared at him.

I immediately fell out of my thoughts when Hoseok turned his head around. He had probably noticed me standing there watching him for a long time.

I quickly stepped back and smashed the door close.

Then I heard him yell from inside.
"If you wanted to shower together, you could have just said so! No need to be shy!"

I could feel him smirk and I turned red. What will he think now? He totally misunderstood, I didn't even know that he was showering!

I was nervously pacing around in the room as I waited for him to come out so I could explain properly.

Just then the door opened and Hoseok in just a towel did not help on my red cheeks.

Of course my eyes wandered around his chest and Down to his abs in this state. But, even though it was hard, I was able to force my eyes up to his face.

"Ah, Y/n, you like what you see?" He smirked, and I turned around immediately.

"Umm..I.J-just wanted to say that earlier was complete by accident, I didn't even know that you were in there. I was just looking for you."

I felt him coming closer and his arms snuck around my waist. My heart started to beat faster in my chest. His mouth came closer and I felt his breath on my neck.

He stopped by my ear. "Sure about that?" My breath got stuck in my throat. I gulped.

The next thing I felt was Hoseok's soft and warm lips on my neck. He slowly continued to kiss my side up to my cheek before he stopped.

He then back hugged me thightly and pulled me down on the bed with him in a cuddly position.

I felt his bare chest touching my back and I tried to feel relaxed, but the thought of him wearing nothing but a towel made me tense.

He buried his face in my neck and cuddled with me in a loving way. The way we always cuddle.

It's weird. Even though we are together as a couple now, I feel kind of nervous around him. Maybe it's just my feelings for him that makes me feel this way.

I truly love him. With my whole heart. And I really care for him. That moment, in his car, where I saw his beautiful and handsome side profile, that moment was the moment I fell for him. I realized this right now with him behind me.

We had cared for each other since the start.

I turned around and looked right in those eyes I love so much. I smiled wide and so did he when our gazes met.

I leaned in and our lips touched lightly, making my heart flutter like the first time he kissed me in this bed.

He kissed me lovingly and sweet back. Tasting each others lips. We slowly pulled away and smiled at each other again.

We didn't even need to talk to understand each other. Our short time together had brought us close. As if we knew each other a long time ago.

I pulled him closer and rested my head on his chest. He brought his hands up to my head and started to fiddle with my hair.

"This small amount of time. How can someone make me fall so hard for them in such a small time?" Hoseok spoke with a soft and kind voice.

It was my turn to speak. "We must have been meant to be to fall for each other so fast." I smiled to myself.

"Mhm.." He hummed in response and pulled me even closer if possible.

Now I was completely relaxed at his comforting touch around me. He made me feel safe and loved. I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat.

I think we both fell asleep in this position, because the next thing that happened was that Hoseok was slightly shaking me and trying to wake me up.

"Y/n? Are you hungry? Let's go downstairs and eat some food."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him standing beside the bed with most adorable bed hair and cutest smile.

I agreed and we made our way downstairs to see Hoseok's father sitting on the couch with red eyes, as if he just cried a lot.

I looked at Hoseok and I got worried and scared, because of his expression. I fixed my eyes on his father again.

He stood up and looked at us with serious eyes.

"I have some really bad news." I noticed how nervous Hoseok looked.

"Hoseok, your mom, my wife, she......"

It was clearly hard for him to say this.

"Yesterday night she was hospitalized in Japan after she had a heart attack..."

Tears welled up in Hoseok's eyes and I felt sad inside too.

"The doctors did all they could....But she....passed away."

That was the moment Hoseok broke into tears and fell to the floor. I followed him straight away and hugged him comfortly. I stroked his back and I tried to hold in my own tears.

I never knew her, I had never met her or seen her, but I still felt hurt for Hoseok. From how he always talked about his mom, I knew how much she meant to him.

His sobs and sniffles were loud and his whole body shook. I hugged and comforted him, but I understood that it was nothing I could do.

How could I linder his pain now? I can't.

Nothing will help, so I just kept on stroking his back.

"Hoseok, I'm here....It will be fine.." I kept on whispering comforting words to him.

He deserves so much better. This had to happen to him?

Suddenly, his shaking form embraced me as well, and he continued to cry in the crook of my neck.

•••••••••

Finally!! A new update from the lazy author!!

Enjoy this chapter!

I love you💕