Chapter 4

Y/n point of view:

I still walked home from Jennie's.
I started to feel really cold and I suddenly remembered a shortcut through an old street. I turned and went that way.

The street was surrounded by total darkness, and I felt a little scared while walking in there.

Longer inside the street I heard giggles. I saw to my right without moving my head much. A bunch of men were looking at me. I felt really nervous, but I kept going.

Then I heard footsteps. I knew that they were following me. I started do fasten up my speed, to see what they did. They were still following. I started to jog, they jogged after.

I don't have any other option but to run. So I started to run, but unluckily the men wanted to run too.

"Yah!! Stop running! Stay here!" I heard some of them shout after me. How do I always end up in situations like this? I need a plan. Fast.

I am too far away to run back to Jennie, and I definitely won't be able to run all the way home with these guys behind me.

I looked around. This nabourhood seemed familiar to me. Jiwook! My ex boyfriend. It's been a year since we broke up now. I have moved on from him a long time ago. I don't want to go there, or have anything at all with him to do. But he is my only hope.

I quickly turned left and hid behind a car and waited until the men had passed me. I ran the same way I came from in the direction of his apartment.

Suddenly my foot got stuck in something and I fell on the ground.
"Shit!!" I yelled. But I quickly put my hands over my mouth when I realized that they could hear.

"Hey! I heard her over there!" One of the guys yelled and I got up and ran with the speed of light up the stairs. They could probably see me, but I just kept running.

"Please let him be here." I whispered to myself with a heavy breath before ringing the doorbell. I grew impatient when I heard them get closer. I started to bang on the door.

"Jiwook It's me Y/n. Please open the door!" I yelled. Then he opened the door.

"Y/n" He said with a smirk.
"You have to let me in, some guys are following me." I said while pointing behind me and I tried to open the door more to get in, but your grip was stronger than mine.

"Oh, you want me back?" He playfully asked. This is not the time to play. "No" I answered with a straight face. "Just let me in, I'll explain later."

He then opened the door, and let me in. I walked inside and quickly turned around to close and lock the door. I then grabbed the curtains and pulled them in front of the windows.

I grabbed Jiwook's arm and dragged him to his room. "So" He started. "You came for me?" "What!?" I looked up at him with a confused look. "Yeah. Why else would you be here?" "I was followed by a bunch of men, and you are asking me why I came for you!?"

Then he went out again and pulled the curtains away to see the men standing outside. "You were actually telling the truth? I thought you made it up as a reason to come here."

"Of course I was telling the truth. I would never had come here without a reason. I didn't want to, but you were the only option I had."

While I had spoke, you slowly came closer to me. When you started to wrap your arms around me, I mumbled "Jiwook, what are you.." Then he interruped me "You know I only did that with Sohyun to make you jealous."

I opened my eyes wide at his words. Thoughts of the past took over my brain, while he still hugged me. Sohyun, the pretty and bad girl at school. The girl he cheated on me with. To make me jealous?

•••••••••

Hi again!
I don't know it the rest us going to be boring or not. But I hope you like it anyway💕Bye!