Chapter 10

Y/n point of view:

I woke up and the first person I thought of was Hoseok. I probably looked like an idiot walking to school because of the stupid smile on my face.

I could've just said thank you, but I had to hug him too. What's wrong with me? Do I like him?

Then I remebered that Jennie is in Daegu and won't be at school today. I got sad by the thought, because I don't have any other friends.

Later that day, I sat in the cafeteria eating all by myself. I didn't feel like eating though. I just sat there playing with my food.

"Hey, Y/n!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and my eyes met Hoseok's. My heart started pounding and I smiled widely.

"Hi." I responded. "So I saw you sitting by yourself here, and I decided to come sit with you." He smiled.

"Ah, yeah. Jennie is in Daegu and comes home on Saturday."
"Oh, then we can spend more time together!" He said enthusiastically.

I smiled at him. "Yeah!"
"Now you should eat your food."
"But, I'm not hungry." I looked at him.
"Y/n you have to eat, here let me help you." He took the fork and feeded me.

"Hoseok. You don't have to." I said while grabbing the fork from him.
I slowly started eating. When I finished my food I looked at him. "See? I can do it myself!" I told him.

"Y/n, you have something..." he said before swiping my lower lip with his thumb. His finger felt warm on my lips. I blushed amd smiled at him. "Ah! Thank you!"

"Well, well. What do we have here?"
I quickly turned around. "Nothing you should care about Namjoon." Hoseok replied.

Then all of Hoseok's friends sat down on the table we sat on. I've actually never met them, but I just know that they are friends, because they hang out with each other a lot.

"So, maybe we should introduce ourselves." The boy named Namjoon said. "Well, as you know my name is Namjoon."
Then the boy next to him smiled at me and said "Hi, I'm Jimin."

The boy next to him said "I'm Yoongi." I didn't really see his face, bacause he was laying on the table with his head down. "Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Jin." The boy on the other side of Namjoon said.

"And I'm Taehyung, but just call me Tae!" The boy next to Jin gave me a cute box smile. "Hi, I'm Jungkook." The boy sitting next to Hoseok said.

I smiled at everyone. "Hi, I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you!" "We already know your name, Y/n." Jimin said while smiling at me. Oh! His eye smile is so cute!

"Wait, what?" I got dragged out of my thoughts when I noticed what he said. "You know my name? How?" I asked curiously.

"Well, Hoseok can't stop talking about you, he mentions you all the time." Taehyung smiled at me.

I looked at Hoseok and he tried to avoid eye contact. I chuckled at his cute reaction.

"Umm, we will leave now. Looks like you need some time alone." Jin said while smirking at me. God! Why is everyone so hansome!

The boys then left the table, leaving us two alone again. "Talks about you all the time?" I teased Hoseok. "Um, yeah..." I interrupted him "You don't need an explanation, it's okay for me."

He looked up and smiled. Then the clock rang. Perfect moment! I thought ironically.

"Well, I think I need to go now. Bye!" I smiled at him and left.

When I went home I went right up to my room and started on my school work. But I couldn't concentrate on the work because of my parents arguing and yelling at each other.

I decided to take a break and lay in my bed to get some sleep. I slept but woke up by my mom yelling. Ah, are they still going? I thought and checked  the clock. I only slept for 10 minutes.

"I'll have to at least try." I mumbled to myself. I tried to work again, but failed. I opened the door slightly and peeked out.

"Why can't you just shut up!!" My mom yelled.
"Then, what are we going to do about Y/n then!? Huh!? Have you thought about that!?" My dad replied.
"We'll have to send her away. Maybe to another family." My mom said quitely.

My heart dropped and I fell down on the floor. To another family? Tears started to roll down on my cheaks.

"We won't tell her until we have the divorce papers. She can't be with us anymore."

Divorce papers? Now my whole inside was tearing up. I kind of knew they weren't happy together, but I thought they atleast would tell me first. Do they hate me that much?

I can't be here anymore. I need to get out. I grabbed my jacket and phone before going to the terrace behind the house. I don't want them to see me. Since it isn't that high up from the ground, I managed very well to climb down.

I then ran. Away from home. Away from the persons I called mom and dad. After running for a while, I stopped.

Where am I going to?
Jennie is in Daegu and Jiwook is in America...
I only have one option left.

I quickly looked around to orient myself. I then ran in the direction of Hoseok's house. I ringed the doorbell.

I hope he's home. I thought and then came to think about my parents. I started to cry out the blue. Suddenly the door opened and revealed Hoseok shirtless.

I didn't even think about that but just dashed myself on his chest and hugged him.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He hugged me back thightly and closed the door.
"My p-parents..." I stammered.
"Let's go up in my room and talk."
He helped me up the stairs to his room.

We then sat on the bed and he pulled me close to him.

"My parents...don't love me anymore." I sobbed. "Y/n, don't say that..."
"It's true! They are always arguing and yelling at each other! And they sometimes talk about how I was just a mistake, when they don't think I'm listening. Today they even talked about divorce papers and about sending me away to another family. But I don't want to!"

"I understand..." He carefully stroked my hear.
"And about Jiwook," I felt him tensing up at me mentioning his name.
"I thought he cheated on me. But it turned out he didn't, and on Sunday he confessed to me before leaving to America!" I said out frustratingly.

"Confessed to you?" Hoseok asked curiously. "Yeah, he told me he always had loved me and that he pretended to be cheating on me to make me jealous."

"But, do you love him?" He asked again carefully. "I do, but only as a friend. I moved on from him even before we broke up." I hugged Hoseok even thighter.

"Maybe you should get some sleep." He told me. He took off my shoes. "Wait, I can find you something to sleep in." He said while walking into his closet.

He came out with a big t-shirt.
"Thanks." I said and walked to the bathroom to change.

I came out and saw him laying in the bed. I got in too, and covered myself with the blankets. I was really tired.

I suddenly felt his arms wrapping around my waist and he pulled me closer into a warm hug. Mu heart pounded and I made myself comfortable in his arms before slowly drifting off to sleep.

•••••••

Hi! I hope you like this chaper! I know I say this a lot, but I really appreciate those who reads, votes and comments on my book. Not that it is someone, but I hope those who reads like it❤
I love you!

Bye!