Chapter 21

Y/n point of view:

We made our way to my favourite little restaurant while holding hands.

"They have really good food here!" I grinned while dragging Hoseok to an empty table.

We sat down and ordered food. I looked around. It looks excactly the same as it did when I was little.

"You really like this place don't you?" He smiled at me and held my hands over the table.

"Yeah, I used to come here with my parents when I was little. Before they started arguing. Every time we came here I was really happy." I explained to him while rubbing his soft hands with my thumbs.

Soon, our dishes came and we ate.

"You're right, the food was absolutely delicious." We were on our way out of the restaurant after paying.

"Mhm." I hummed happily in response.

"Hoseok?" Someone next to us on the street called after Hoseok.

We both turned our heads in the direction of the voice.

"Jia?" Hoseok asked the girl as she came closer. She was wearing high heels, a way too short skirt and a way too tight blouse.

She smirked at him before giving me a disgusted look.

"Who is she?" She asked him.

He pulled me closer by my waist.

"This is Y/n. My girlfriend."

She looked me up and down and flipped her long hair.

"Oh, you moved on fast."

Hoseok sighed. "Y/n, let's go." He grabbed my hand and started to go away when Jia talked again.

"I will start to attend your school, so you will have to get used to me."
We continued to walk and I could sense that Hoseok was mad.

I waited a while before I decided to ask. "Hoseok, who is she?"

He looked at me and smiled a little.

"She's Jia, my ex." He looked forward again.

"She cheated on me. She's a player, don't think too much about her, because I won't." I nodded.

Even though he told me not to think about her, I still couldn't stop doing so. I mean a ex girlfriend. How can I not think about her?

This is probably how he felt when I told him about Jiwook. Am I jealous or what? I don't know.

She even told us that she is going to attend our school. This will only get worse. But, I will still be with Hoseok and help him if he needs anything.

Hoseok point of view:

I really don't want to have anything more to do with Jia at all.

And I absolutely don't want Y/n to worry or think about her.

She said she was going to our school, and if I know her right, she will make it hard for me and Y/n.

•••••••••

Hi, a short update to let you know that I'm not dead. Haha.

I'm working on some other books right now too, so it's a little hard to keep updating often. Sorry.

I still love you💙

Bye!