Chapter 20

Y/n point of view:

Hoseok has not been feeling any better these last days. Tomorrow is his mom's funeral and I don't know if we are going to attend.

He hasn't been eating or sleeping.

I just lay beside him at night while he stares at me. He says that I should go to school, but I insist on staying at home and take care of him.

At night I can hear him cry. And it breaks my heart to see him like this.

One week later:

This week Hoseok has been feeling better to my relief. He isn't smiling as much as before, but at least he smiles.

His dad left to God knows where. Before he left I heard him speaking with a person on his phone. He said something about new wife and that it was for the company's sake.

If he is getting a wife I'm going to be furious. How can a person do that only two weeks later their wife died?

I really hope he doesn't.

-

Hoseok had just gotten dressed after his shower.

"Y/n? Can you come over here?" He called for me and patted the space next to him on the bed as he sat down.

I smiled at him as I sat down. "What is it?"

"I am so grateful to have you in my life." He smiled. "These few weeks has been one of the hardest times in my life, but you still stayed with me. I can't thank you enough for making me feel better."

He grabbed my hand.

"Let's go to school together tomorrow." I nodded and he pecked my lips sweetly.

The next day:

Hoseok and I were on our way inside the school we hadn't seen in two weeks. He hold my hand thightly and I smiled up at him, he smiled back.

Suddenly, his group of friends came storming towards us.

"Hoseok!"
"It's so good to see you again!"
"Have you been eating?"
"Are you okay?"

It's so nice and heartwarming to see their love towards each other. Them worrying so much about him. Jimin had often visited us after his mother died to cheer him up.

I noticed one of the guys not being there.

"Guys, where's Yoongi?" I asked while looking around.

"He's probably with Jennie somewhere." Namjoon answered me.

Oh...I totally forgot they were dating. Aish! I'm such a bad friend! I haven't met Jennie in like, forever!

Maybe I should visit her after school?

-

This school day went by like every other school day. With the boys goofing around and Hoseok laughing like he did before.

It came to an end when the day at school was over, and we went home.

-

"Would you like to go and eat somewhere?" Hoseok suddenly asked me when we walked inside the big house.

"You mean, like a date?" I asked him teasingly.

He grinned. "Yeah, like a date. To make up for all the dates we missed when I was feeling down."

"Then we need to go somewhere with really good food then." My stomach already rumbled out of hunger just by thinking of food.

"I know a really nice place." I smiled at him and dragged him out to his car again. "You will love it."

•••••••

Sorry for the short chapter, it was just natural to cut it off here.

Enjoy reading!

I love you💜