The Party

We get there and I want to go home immediately. I could be home watching a movie marathon of Harry Potter with Aunt B and not caring about anything. I could be drinking hot apple cider which is the best thing ever created, snuggled in a blanket and eating the fresh bread that was just made.

Instead, I'm here. At a high school party which is somewhere, I do not fit in at all. Its loud and hot and sweaty and reeks of alcohol everywhere I turn. The lights are blinding me almost as much as watching people dancing. More like grinding but whatever. Between that and the constant amount of guys who are bringing girls upstairs is grossing me out.

The drink Aspen handed me smelled like it could burn my nostrils off. She forced me to take a sip. It burned my throat with a dying passion. She had me drink the whole cup, which was a lot, to see if I'm a lightweight drunk. Well, three sips later you have a very tipsy Bronx.

I have to admit I hate my drunk self. I'm a totally different person. I'm too giddy and stupid. I swear I could probably dance on a table right now and not even remember nor care. Which sucks because people could talk about me on Monday and I wouldn't remember because I was too drunk.

Johnathan said he was going to be here and if I need him he'll be there. So explain to me why I can't find this boy anywhere. Like I mean I've walked around literally everywhere and no sign of him. I haven't seen Damien either which is a bit strange. I assumed Mr. Bad Boy would be there first considering his reputation.

That's when they walk in.

Well, speak of the devils.

Johnathan, Damien, Jack and one of John's friends Antonio walking in like they own the place. Damien catches my eye first. He's dressed in his typical black jeans, white shirt that shows his incredibly perfect tanned skin right through it and molds out his muscle. He has a leather jacket over it and somehow with the simple clothing, he's wearing makes him attractive. Then there's Jack wearing a fitted black shirt and jeans which is honestly so hot in a guy in my opinion but like moving on. Antonio is in shorts and a shirt with the sleeves cut off showing his impressive biceps. Then, of course, my cousin looking as dorky as usual.

A girl with shoulder-length black hair runs up to John and smashes her mouth against his. Natalia. I've seen pictures of her and she seems sweet. I've never officially met her though.

"Hey B!" Aspen yells over the ear bleeding music.

I turn around and all of my hair flies lover mg shoulder and she smiles.

"Stop staring at Hunter and come dance with us." She says waving me over making me realize I put a good a!punt of space between is.

I move closer to them and slowly move to the music. As the lace picks up so does our dancing. I feel as though the girls move farther away from me with every beat. I soon feel someone's hands on my waist and their body pressed against mine. I don't freak out but curiosity strikes me. I turn my head just enough to see who it is.

Damien.

Yay life.

He's smirking at me when I look at him. Keep your cool, Bronx, keep your cool.

"You look great, gorgeous." He whispers in my ear.

"You're not to bad yourself." I reply still moving to the music.

"I'm going to have to cut our dance short, love. Your cousin thinks I went to get a drink." He says so close to my ear.

I turn around and move away from him. I smirk and slowly walk towards him. I place a hand on his chest and whispered, "Your loss."