sequel♥

So as I said, I was thinking about making a sequel about Caprice.

Well consider it happening.

I just got these abundances of ideas and I was like, "Grace, you know you want to do it. I don't know why your debating it just do it."

So here I am announcing the release date, title, and summary.

Release Date: January 3,2018

Title: The Hierarchy

Summary:

Caprice Hunters-Valentine, the daughter of Bronx and Damien Hunters-Valentine, is known as the queen bee of the school. With her piercing blue eye and snappy attitude. No one would dare cross her path. She left the dance school at age nine and transferred to a prep school and ever since, things were never the same.

Caprice owns her school, Highland Academy like a queen rules a kingdom. With her parents basically funding the school, everyone has no choice but to bow down to her every beg and command. Shes gorgeous, throw the best parties, has the best grades and is a cheerleader. Who wouldn't love her? Of course every queen needs their king, right? Hudson Kingston plays that role in her life.

No one dare tris to double cross, Reece. But what happens when Liam McCormick, her rivalry, decides Ms. Prom Queen needs a wake up call?

Literally.

After a class camping trip, everything goes south for the royals of Highland High and eventually, someone will be at the bottom.

Exciting right?

I'm so pumped for this, you have no freaking idea.

Love ya lots!

-gracie ;))