Chapter 3 - The Party*

I spent Friday afternoon at Hani's house. Since I didn't attend the Graduation Ceremony, I was able to do morning shift in the convenience store.

"Yay! Pretty!" Hani blurted out. She made me wear a red dress. It was not skimpy but it sports an open back. "See if you dressed like this all the time. You'll meet a lot of guys."

"I do meet a lot of guys. In school, During my work..." I told her.

"That's not what I meant... here let me apply some make up." She started to put some various liquids on my face.

"Why are we friends?" I asked her.

She stopped.

"Why do you want to stop being friends?" She asked back as she browse her collection of brushes.

"No, I meant. You're rich, famous, beautiful. You can have friends that you wouldn't have to drag to parties" I said.

She looked me in the eye and started to frown.

"If you really don't want to go, we could stay here." She put down the brush that she picked.

"Come on. I was just asking. I'm curious. I never said I don't want to go. Maybe, I don't, but I still enjoy people watching at parties. I swear! I'm gonna go" I said smiling at her.

"You're not fake. You're the only one who treats me like a friend. I enjoy being with you. Even if you don't like parties." She said and started doing my make up again.

After she did my make up, I was quite surprised. I looked good.

The music inside the room was deafening. I pointed some seat to Hani where I could still maybe read as there's an overhead light.

We're not even seated for 15 minutes and someone already recognized Hani and asked her for a dance. She looked at me and I instructed her to go.

There were free flowing drinks that tasted so good to let pass.

I took my book out and began reading. It was proving quite problematic so I took another juice.

There's a couple of guys who asked me to dance but I declined. I went to the food banquet instead and was disappointed that it was all salad.

I took another glass of the juice instead. Before I knew it. My bladder is killing me.

There was a common Ladies Room but I was crestfallen to see at least 10 girls lining outside.

There was another Ladies Room with VIP in it. It was a good thing somebody went out that I was able to get in.

I was about to get out when I heard voices. Then, the door locking. I peeked in the gap and saw two bodies.

"Jimin, somebody might be here." Then I heard a moan and a loud thug. Fuck they're leaning on the door of my cubicle.

"Nobody's here. Nobody would come in I locked the doors." The man probably Jimin told the lady. "Go on..."

When I peeked again. I saw his erected penis as the girl checks if the door is really locked. I backed out still trying to stay quiet.

I heard another moan this time it's the guy. I wasn't able to resist the temptation and looked at the gap again and saw on the mirror what they are doing.

Jimin is leaning on my cubicle's door while his member is being licked by the girl. I saw the girl took it into his mouth and bob his head. Jimin holding her head to guide her.

"Fuck that feels good."

I haven't watched porn and this is so shocking.

Pretty soon Jimin stopped moaning. I could hear that he's no longer leaning on the door. I peeked at the gap again and I have never regretted anything more in my life.

Jimin was between the girl's leg and thrusting. The room was filled of their moans and the lewd sounds those thrusting produced.

The lewd sounds stop but the girl was still moaning.

Shit. How long would they do this?

Then it started again.

"I'm close" said the girl "Fuck me harder and Faster.
The lewd sounds got louder.

The girl then shouted she was cumming and after a few seconds Jimin was also groaning.

"Come on clean yourself and let's go back."

I waited for a few more minutes before I got out just in case they were still outside and saw me going out the room. I don't want an awkward conversation with strangers.

I looked at my watch, 9:30 PM. Fuck, I've been there for almost an hour.

I can't stay at this party anymore knowing that if I saw Jimin again. I would probably die of embarassment. If I took a cab I would still catch Jae's band playing.

I was about to call Hani when my phone's black screen stared at me. My phone's battery is drained. Nice, best time to happen. I went around but I couldn't find her.

That witch. She left me again. I don't have any money with me. Fuck.

I went out and look for the hotel bar. Hani is not there either. I seated at the bar and asked for some water.

I'm gonna kill that girl when I saw her.

Okay. Plan B. Let me look for someone familiar at this party and I'm gonna swallow my pride and ask for money instead of walking home.

No one's familiar. Not that I'm friendly.

Or Plan C. Looking for a charger. Charge my phone. Call Hani and scream at her.

Nope. No sockets, too.

Plan D. Beg from Strangers.

Shit. I didn't beg my parents for any money much more people I don't know.

Plan E. Walk Home.

Shit. Note to self: Don't go to parties.

I went out and begin to feel perch. I saw a bar and decided to go in while contemplating how to nag Hani.