Chapter 4 - Bar Jokes*

The bartender was nice enough to give me some house water and some nuts.

I rest my feet. This three inch stilletos that Hani lend me is killing me. I can't walk home yet.

"One Margarita for the lady." A man in his 30s sat beside me.

"Oh, I don't drink." I said respectfully. I do drink. Just not with strangers and a creepy one, too.

If not for the blisters in my feet I would have ran immediately.

"Come on, just one glass won't hurt. I don't see you around here." He said.

"I don't live near here" I said as I averted my gaze away from him. This sucks. I'm trap here with a creeper.

I heard two clinks and he tap my shoulders. The drink was already there and he was offering it to me.

Then somebody trembling embraced me from behind. He whispered "Just follow my lead"

"Sorry to keep you waiting" It was Taehyung, he stood between me and the creeper guy. Clearly cock blocking him.

The guy suddenly turned gray. Taehyung's towering height and physique got him intimidated.

"I'm gonna go. I didn't know you have a date" The creeper guy said while scratching his head. He went out the bar.

Taehyung took the margarita and took a sip. He frowned.

"Hey! That's mine!" I said.

"He paid for it. It's his. I could've sworn he put something in this." He sipped again then frowned and look at me shrugging his shoulder.

"Hi Y/N! You didn't come off as party girl type. You look prettier." He realized what he said and took another gulp from the Margarita.

"Thanks. I'm not. I came with a friend and she bailed on me." I said as I took the margarita off his hands and sip it. I smiled at him.

"You?" I asked.

"No. My friend bailed on me as well. I saw you come in so..." He smiled.

God he was so cute when he smiled like that.

"I went to the convenience store awhile ago. You weren't there" He said.

"I took the morning shift. Why? Did you ran out already?" I said.

"OH MY GAWD! I wish you would forget about that!" He put both his hands on his face and then slumped on the table.

I laughed. He looked up.

"I love it when you laugh." He said seriously.

I averted my gaze from him and drink the remaining margarita.

"It's for my room mate Jimin. He won a bet and ask me to buy condoms for him." He said as he examine the empty glass.

Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. Right. The owner of the first penis I saw in my entire adult life is also a Jimin.

"... the one who kicked down the garbage cans?" I asked.

"No. That was Namjoon. I... I was going to... I asked some advice from him that day." He said.

"Advice about diabetes? You bought a lot of sweets." I chuckled. "How did you find me? That street I took a turned to was not common route."

Taehyung tried to say something a few times. He does this thing where he would open his mouth and then close it to think, open it again only to interrupt himself again.

He finally surrendered with his internal battle and said something to me.

"At the party, you look worried. I was trying to come up with something to approach you. But you left, I decided to follow you... but I don't know what to say either until I saw that man pour something on your drink." He said as he was scratching his head.

"Creeper." I teasingly said.

He laughed.

"... but cute. Still a creeper though" I said, I saw him blushed and he covered his face again.

The way he is so shy and unaffected is making me want to think of things to make him more red.

"Where are you going anyway?" He asked, his hand still on his face.

"Home. My blisters are just killing me and it is still far from here." I don't know why I suddenly decide to tell him that. I mean the guy followed me here.

"Why are you walking then?" The way he said it reminded me of a kid asking a lot of things. This kid is really cute.

"I... I don't have any money. My friend was supposed to drive me home but..." I said.

Taehyung face reeked of panic.

"Hey... what's wrong?" I asked.

"Shit." He said as he patted his chest and pockets.

"Why?"

"I forgot my wallet as well. But our apartment is just a block from here. You could come with me... I'll lend you some. You can give it back when we see each other at the convenience store." He said.

I looked at him. He was really good looking. Too good looking that he's out of my league. He probably won't do anything weird to me, following me without getting my attention is weird but he probably just want to really help.

He must've noticed that I was having second thoughts.

"That might have been a weird proposition. You can stay here, I'll get my wallet and then return." He said.

The thought of another creeper talking to me makes me shiver.

"No. I'll go with you." I said.

We started walking and after just a few steps, my blisters are already aching. Taehyung noticed how my face contorts each step and he stopped.

"Not a creeper moment but... You look like you could passed out from pain." He positioned himself for a piggy back ride. "Come on I'll carry you."

This time, because of the pain I'm feeling, I didn't think twice. I wrapped my arms around his neck and positioned my self.

He caressed my legs, not intentionally but to gain his balance as he carried me. Unfortunately, it was so sensual and electrifying that I moaned.

"Shit. That was hot. I'll pretend I didn't hear that if you never bring up the condoms again." He said smirking.

His smell was intoxicating the thought of my core pressing on his back separted by few articles of clothing is also making me think of lewd thoughts.

He started to walk and every bounce my clit seems to rub off the materials separating us.

Shit. What is happening to me?

I put my head on his shoulder concentrating. Wrong move. My nipples are now rubbing his back and I'm not wearing a bra. I could feel it hardening and there's no way he's not feeling that as well. His shirt is a thin lacy material. This is not good.

My breathing started to race. Fuck, I think I'm gonna achieve orgasm on his back. He probably could hear my heartbeat.

He grabbed my legs tighter.

"We're here." We rode the elevator. He loosened his grip as I got off him but somehow my knees gave out while my arms are still around his neck.

Taehyung immediately carry me on his arms.

I could see his red face avoiding my stare. He's sweating as well.

We reached their apartment. He put me down, it was a good thing that my knees are working.

"Looks like no one's home. I'll just get my wallet." He said without looking at me.

"Could I use your bathroom?"

"Sure."

I was so close to orgasm. I felt like it will make me insane if I didn't release.