Chapter 5 - The Effect*

Ensuring the door is closed. I immediately yank my undies and touch my clit. I sat in the toilet bowl and open my legs.

Pleasuring myself is not new to me. I began masturbating when I read some erotic stories via the internet.

My two fingers went inside me without any problem while my palm is rubbing my clit. It was fast and urgent. I imagine Taehyung fucking me and I came.

It was not enough.

Taehyung still hasn't come out. I heard some noise.

"Y/N... shit.." The door where the noise is coming from is not fully closed. I opened it to find Taehyung sitting in his bed, beating his phallus.

The fact that he was moaning my name made me even more wet.

"Shit! Sorry! Shit" Taehyung looks for his blanket to cover himself but I locked the door behind me.

He looked at me meaningfully. Immediately, the scene from the Ladies room went into my mind and I kneel in front of him.

It was a bold move on my part. I took his hand off his member and lick the head of his cock. Taehyung moaning gave me more confidence and took him into my mouth.

"Shitt. Your mouth feels great."

He guided me through his rhythm

He guided me through his rhythm. While my hand is pumping his penis my tongue is circling through the head of his cock. My other hand is busy flicking my bean.

Soon, Taehyung grip on my head is no longer guiding, it was now tighter and rougher.

I had to grip his thighs while I took him whole inside my mouth.

He groaned and I could feel his penis throbbing and spurting something inside my throat. I sucked him even more.

"Shit! Y/N, you're sucking me dry."

When his grip loosened up, I stood up and swallowed his cum. I was surprised that he was still hard. The veins in his cock is still pulsing.

He stood up and turned me around. The way he gather my hair and neatly put it aside sends shivers to my spine.

He kissed my shoulder and sucked it. He pulled the zipper down on my dress and it fell down.

He's the first man who ever saw me naked. He carried me on the bed and peppered kiss my shoulder blade. His hand gently massaging my breast.