Chapter 8 - My Buddy*

I don't know what went to my head. Tae and I never dated, but we fucked. Everyday. He was like a drug, he made me feel so good and I got addicted.

For a week, we would either sneak up on his apartment. I would text him and he would tell me the time and meet up. He never brought up anything about relationships and dating. We just pleasure each other.

Today, I'm trying not to do that. I haven't texted him all day. I'm afraid I'm catching feelings. If this continues I might blurt out something I don't intend to.

When I went to the bathroom, I thought of him again. We've done it a lot of times and it a lot of areas in his apartment. Even in Yoongi's bed. He's scared of Yoongi so the thrill of us getting caught by him excites us.

Yesterday, it was in the bathroom. We laugh as we struggle to find the perfect place and both decided for him to sit in the toilet bowl while I rode him. We almost destroyed it.

I wanted to stop it but wasn't able to control. Before my shift ends I gave in.

Me: Game?

No answer. He usually respond within seconds of texting. This time he didn't.

"You seemed glued to your phone. Are you dating someone now?" Jae asked.

"No" I said as I put my phone inside my pocket.

"Y/N... remember I asked you last week..." he began to say.

"Jae, I like you..." I begin to say.

Then I saw him, standing behind Jae, the glaring eyes behind. It was Taehyung.

"Don't mind me. Continue your confession for each other. I'll wait here" he said sarcastically.

"Sorry, go ahead" Jae went aside.

Tae throw angrily the goods in the counter including his payment. I scanned and gave him change.

"Tae, are you angry?" I asked.

"No. I'm happy, look." He smiled sarcastically and dropped it. He took the items and stomped on his way out.

I looked at Jae. Asking if he could let go outside. He sadly nodded yes and I ran out.

I grab Tae's hand and tried to drag him in a nearby ally.

"What's wrong? Why are you mad?" I asked.

"You liked that guy? What about me? Am I just your fuck buddy that you booty call whenever you're feeling horny?" He said under his breath.

I didn't answer. I'm afraid that if I opened my mouth, I'll begin to admit my feelings for him. That it was more than the sex. It was more than the physical things.

He looked at me in the eye and when I still didn't answered, he let the stuff he bought drop and pin me to the wall and kiss my neck.

By this time, he knew me so well. He knew where he would kiss and where he would touch that made me feel so good.

He opened my pants and slid his hand. I was already wet as his fingers entered me without a problem. He started rubbing my clit while pumping me with his fingers.

"Does he make you feel so wet so fast like I do? Does he make you scream his name so loud like I do?" He whispered with his low voice. It made me even more horny.

"No, just you Taehyung." I said while my eyes closed.

Then he stopped. I opened my eyes.

He looked hurt.

"... I can't do this anymore Y/N." He said with a broken smile.

I just stood there. He let out a sighed and turn-around.

"Tae, your ... stuff... wait."

"Keep it. I just want to see you. You haven't texted me all day. Now, I know." He said as he walked away.

I composed myself and went back.

Jae saw me and turned his head down.

"Jae... listen, I'm sorry I didn't answer immediately. I just forgot you even asked, but..."

"You don't like me that way, I know." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"You have a hickey on your neck. You seem to be dating that guy." I wanted to correct him but no words came up.

Jae never uttered a word to me. When I told him I was going, he just nod.

I went home with a lot of things going inside my mind.

I wasn't able to sleep that night. I tried calling Taehyung but he didn't answer. Then, the line got cut off. Just an automated message.

What am I scared of? Is it that hard to admit my feelings for him?

Why don't I like commitment? What's wrong with Tae?

Conversations with him are engaging. We talked even about serious stuff. How I should talk to my parents again. How I would regret it if I don't.

He encouraged me when I talked about how scared I am about my education at uni.

Post sex conversation that's what we call it. I chuckled. Then I cried.

I want him. I want him waiting for me everday asking me about my day. Spewing random topics.

The way he looks at me, even if we've done it a lot of times, was always like the first time.

I dialled Tae's number again. I wanted to him I loved him. Maybe having a relationship with him is not that bad.

Still a machine.

Am I too late? Did he really changed his mind?

Me: Tae... I think I'm falling in love with you.

Still no answer.

I completed my university forms instead. I can't sleep anyways.

I woke up still at my desk. I tried calling Taehyung again but it was still an automated voice that answered.

Me: Hani are you busy? Can we talk.

Hani: Kinda. I'm completing some uni applications. If you want you can go here instead.

Me: Okay. :)

Hani: Was it really that urgent? You never agree if we're meeting at my house. Coffeehouse in 30 minutes.

Me: I haven't washed. How about 3PM.

Hani: COFFEEHOUSE IN 30 MINUTES.