Chapter 16 - Admission

I ordered some food and when they came, Taehyung woke up to the smell.

I sat in front of the TV to eat. He sat beside me.

"Looks like we're stuck here for another day." He said as we watch the news.

"Yeah looks like that." I said.

"Sorry about last night." He said.

I smiled at him. "No, I was out of line."

Silence.

"Have you called your Mom? They must be worried." He said.

Small talks.

Now that we're stuck for another day, he is now refusing to give me the cold shoulder.

"I already called them." I said.

I finished my meal and stood up to put it outside the room. When I turned my back on him, he said something almost a whisper.

"I saw the ring. When your phone rang... I saw the ring inside your bag. When are you getting married?" He said.

"We won't. We broke up yesterday. I broke up with him." I said.

I heard his utensils crashing. I turned around. I saw Tae not even trying to collect it up.

He got closer.

"Why did you break up with him?" He asked.

I smirked.

"You know the answer." I said

"I want to hear it from you." He was too close to my nape that I'm controlling myself not to breathe heavily.

"When I saw you yesterday, smiling at me. I knew that I cannot love him the way I loved you. I realized that I would never forget about you... and he's right, I'm just staying... I'm staying because he's nice to me. I'm horrible horrible person for doing that to him." I said burrying my face to my hands.

He rubbed my back as he hugged me.

"You're not horrible. You're just being honest. Finally." He stopped hugging me and looked at me. "I love you, Y/N" he whispered. "I never stopped loving you."

He nuzzled at my neck.

I closed my eyes. My heart is already racing and I know he could feel it that way that I'm feeling his.

His thumb found my nipple. He rubbed it gently. He then unbuttons my blouse. When he was about to remove it. He looked at me. The same look that made me feel so special.

He kissed my lips and I immediately opened my mouth. His hands unclasping my bra. He pushed me. This time towards the bed. He took off my pants and undies.

He positioned himself at the foot of the bed kneeling as he took off his shirt. And pulled my nakedness towards him.

He held my hand under my legs as he smiled mischievously.

He crushed his lips towards my labia and I've held his hands tigher.

He lapped it like he would kiss my lips. He would look at my face and took pride on how much pleasure I'm feeling.

"Tae... fuck... I'm coming..." I said as I reached my climax. I unclasped my hands from him and grabbed the bedsheet.

But he didn't stop. He continued sucking my clit and mildly biting it. His eyes full of lust as he watch me squirm under him.

"Fuck Tae... shit.... shit..." my mind went blank. I was convulsing due to too much pleasure.

"You squirted..." he said whispering to my ear."Fuck, you were so hot."

Tae waited until my body calmed down. He kissed on everybody parts of my body. He was always in control.

He pulled me on top of him and entered me.

I cried out.

"Y/N, you're as tight as I remember" He groaned.

I started riding him. When I got close. He pushed me  down and raised my leg. His thrust were hard and it hits my inside. I shouted his name in my release.

After a few thrust he groaned and collapse over me.

"Fuck, I fucking missed that." He said as he scoot beside me.

"I'm sure you've had your time with other girls" I said.

"Oh, no just one. You want to meet her?" He said.

I looked at him angrily.

He raised his left hand and said. "Y/N, meet my girlfriend, left hand, who helps me achieve orgasm since you've left.

I punch him in the arm. He held me and kissed me.

"You will not believe how much I've wanted to do this since I've met you again" He said.

"I know, you pushed me inside a closet right?" I said.

"Oh... no... not that... this..." he looked for his pants and took something. It was a tiffany box.

I opened it and it was a diamond ring.

"Why?" I said out of surprised.

"I was expecting 'yes' but I guess 'why' is better than 'no' that I've been always getting from you." He said.

I looked at him. Waiting for his answer.

"My hail mary pass. I figured might as well try to ask you that spend the rest of my life thinking. I was supposed to give to you yesterday. I really thought you chose Jae over me and I wouldn't blame you."

I kissed him.

"So is that I yes?" He asked.

"Yes to what?" I teased him.

He wrestled me down and put the ring on my finger.

"The universe has move for us, our happiness our meant to be, I won't take no for an answer... I love you Y/N"