21. Alana? ✔

Alana's POV

We all wish we had a forever person.

A forever loyal person.

Kind person.

Stand up for me person.

Trust me they exist, and when they come into your life, don't let them go.

"Who are these people?" I whisper to Aiden as he sat on the stool eating Cheerios.

"Jake. Jackson. And James. Brothers." These guys were scary. All of them were, tall and buff.

And when I say buff.

I mean buff.

Tattoos ran down their hands and I instinctively move closer to Aiden.

"Babe don't worry, they're big softies." I watch as they sat on the couch, shouting profanities at each other.

After Aiden made a phone call, we were now situated at the brother's cabin. And it was huge.

"You look like you're about to pee your pants." Aiden snickers and I glare at him.

"How do you even know them?"

"I went to school in London and they just happened to be in my class. We were close friends y'know, but I moved and everything went quiet." He shrugs and I stare at him intently.

"Alright. Sounds interesting." I nod, satisfied and he smiles.

"You're adorable."

"I'm not adorable!" I retort and he raises an eyebrow, pinching my cheeks. "Touch me again and I'll beat you up." I mutter and he smirks.

"Sure about that princess?" He whispers pulling me and I narrow my eyes.

* * *

"Stop it! My ribs!" I yell laughing as Aiden straddles me, tickling everywhere.

"Aiden!" I breathe squirming and he stops.

The door swings open and three heads pop in.

"Are you guys getting it on in here?" Black haired, James ask and I blush.

"If so, the condoms are in the left drawer. Safety first!" Brown haired Jackson grins and I bury my face in Aiden's chest as he sits.

"Keep the noise down also. I can see, well rather hear, she's a screamer." Blonde Jake says and I groan as Aiden bursts out laughing.

"Anyway guys, get some rest, we're starting extremely early."

They get out and Aiden slowly rubs my back.

"Y'know you're amazing right?" Aiden says and I raise an eyebrow, leaning away and lifting my eyes to his. "Look at all you've been through and you're still pushing, with your own business, you're own reputation, and you . . you let me in, after all that heartache. You've been through a lot. Tell me what I did to deserve you?"

I avert my eyes and lean back into his chest.

"You're amazing too y'know. You didn't give up on me, even if I was rude to you, you never ran away when you learnt my story. Everyday you deal with a new shade of me and you deal with it so smoothly, even with your own past. Thank you." He breathes in and for a moment its just silent as we appreciate each other.

"Maybe we could seal the gratefulness?" He says and I smile amused.

"You're acting like we're not being hunted by a set of werewolves."