🙌

Guys you ready?

"Hold on Alana's looking for something." Aiden rolls his eyes.

"No I'm not!" She yells running out and taking a seat next to him.

"Took you long enough." Aiden mutters pecking her lips and she rolls her eyes.

Okay welcome to the interview with the couple themselves!

They wave.

So most of your questions were based on what's happening next?

Let Aiden tell you.

"Well, there is a sequel, that's for sure. We can't end it there right? This is just the beginning of our wonderful story. I know you guys wouldve missed us but don't worry the Author's got you covered."

Thanks Aiden, so you heard it from the man himself. There will be a sequel so we can finally uncover the mysteries.

"Mysteries?" Alana tilts her head.

Oh yea, Aiden know-

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" He yells anxiously  and I widen my eyes.

Okay. .

Let's get down to some funny questionsss.

You guys having any kids.

"Um. No." Alana says snorting and Aiden gapes.

"Yes we are."

"I told you babe, I'm not going push anything from my v-"

Alrighty, next question.

Based on your past how would you compare yourself, that is Alana?

"Whew, I've changed. I mean I'm prettier. . I'm bolder, more confident. I'm married. I think I'm just genuinely happy right now compared to back then. Everything's. . different." Aiden smiles warmly at her and I gag silently.

Aiden. . what was your reaction when you saw Alana for the first time?

"She was beautiful. She had this bright smile on her face as she looked around, asking me what i wanted. You know all dark skin girls are just beautiful. But she had this special glow to her."

But you left without saying goodbye.

"But I came back." He winks and Alana grins cheekily.

What's life like being married?

"Alana loves it!" Aiden yells and she hits him in the chest. "What? You do?"

She sighs, "it's true, I really enjoy being married even if its to this bozo." She giggles as Aiden frowns.

"I don't believe that's what you were screaming just a while ago when we were-"

"Okay." She laughs nervously and Aiden smirks. "Any more questions?"

Just three more then you can go ahead and do whatever you guys where doing. . .

When's the sequel?

"Thats what you should be telling them." Alana deadpans

Oh right um.

Well I think that's it.

"Hey I thought you said there were-"

So guys, as said earlier there will in fact be a sequel and I will post the first chapter tonight I just need to get a cover going.

Alana and Aiden's trust and love will be tested. New threats may come through and of course, the romance will be forever blooming.💞❤

Love to my readers.

-Zoe.

😋💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞