Sam and DeanxBeth

Hello! This is for captainamerica55448. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Beth's POV *

Of course Sam and Dean didn't want go get dinner so I had to. But at least I didn't have to stay in that crappy motel any longer. I was walking along the sidewalk going to one of the nearest burger places and of course it started to rain. I also didn't bring a jacket either. I mentally scolded myself for not bringing one.

I ran the nearest food place and walked in. When I got there it was quiet but I didn't mind. After I ordered Dean and I a burger and pie and Sam one of his weird salad things I sat in the nearest chair to wait. My clothes were soaking wet and they were clinging to me. Once I got the food and paid I was going to walk out the door when I ran into someone. Immediately I said "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I was rambling on until they said "Hey it's ok it's my fault. My name is Jake. What's yours?" I looked up and saw him for the first time. I said "My name is Beth." He smiled and said "Its nice to meet you Beth." Jake was tall with blue eyes and blonde. He asked "Where are you going maybe I can drive you?" I totally forgot to test him for any possibility of him being a monster or supernatural so I said "I'm staying at the motel down the street, if you can I would like a ride.''

He took my hand and lead me to his car. On the short ride to the motel we talked about each others interests. Once we got there I said "Do you want to come up and meet my friends?" Jake said "Sure." I lead him up the stairs and I said "Wait here I will tell you when to come in." He nodded.

I walked in and Dean said "Its about time!" as he grabbed the food. "Dean there is someone waiting outside I need you to be nice that goes for you to Sam." Before they could reply I brought in Jake. I said "Jake this is Sam and Dean, Sam, Dean, this Jake. He gave me a ride here."

Sam said "Um hi uh Beth can I talk to you outside for a moment?" I rolled my eyes and walked outside. Once we got out there he said "Beth what the hell! Why did you bring him here?'' "He gave me a ride home what was I suppose to do? Say bye and never see him again?" I said. Sam replied "Yes that is exactly what you should do. We told you that we don't have long term relationships with people"

I quieted down and Sam said "Did you do any of the tests?" My stomach dropped and I said "Shoot I forgot, I got caught up in the moment. What do I do?" We look at each other and go inside to find Dean slammed against the wall with Jake ready to kill him. I grabbed some salt and threw it at him. He hissed and let go of Dean. Then came charging at me. Sam threw me the demon blade and I stuck it into his stomach. There was a flicker of orange light then he fell to the ground. Dean came over to me and said "This is why you need to tell us if you bring someone where we are." Sam added "You also need to do the tests.'' I sighed and said "Yeah sorry I just forgot that's all sorry." They pulled me into a hug and said "Its ok."

Hope you enjoyed keep requesting. Bye!