Chapter 1

Allura had been snooping around a couple of galran ships around the area lately. She has recently noticed a different style of attacks coming from them. She didn't understand what was happening but she knew she had to find out before it was too late.

All that she knew so far:
1. There was a new leader in the Galran force
2. There were more ships running around everywhere
3. Something definitely wasn't right.

So she decided it was time to send someone to explore.

" There's no time to waste. " She told herself.

So, after a while of thinking, she had finalized on her decision. Lance would go off to the ship and find information. After getting information he shall return to the base as fast as possible.

So she quickly pulled up her keyboard and put her hand over a button. That button would send off the alarm for the paladins to run to her immediately.

However..

She didn't want to send him..
The whole team just sent got him back a couple of weeks ago !

But then she realized as she pressed the button for everyone to meet with her in the control room.

He's the most replaceable paladin.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Oops did I do that :)
Yes. Yes I did
:))

Oh oh before I forget !!
I am posting this right now because I might Might have to work for a while so I might not be able to post the next part in a bit. And im so sorry for this short chapter :))
I just had to make this one short and simple this time
Itll get longer I swear !
But for now ! Deal with this 250 word chapter :))))
Rip rip for you and me

~Tolllancey signing out