Chapter 6

Please save me soon
I won't make it..

This was an obvious statement. Lance had overheard the guards talking. They were to wait for Voltron, then execute him in front of them.

His hands were handcuffed together once again. He was dragged out of his cell and pushed back towards the main communication center. He was tripped and pushed on his knees in front of the screen. All of Lotor's generals appeared in front of him. The kicked and they punched him down.

He looked up at Ezor, the one and the only general that treated him decently. Ezor would bring him normal food. Sometimes she would bring him more food than prisoners were supposed to have.

Ezor was his favorite. Yet even now..
She was also beating him down and pushing him to the ground.

It hurt. It hurt alot. Not the beatings, not the curses that were being thrown at him. No no those didn't hurt anymore. After the 3rd day, normal beatings didn't hurt.

His heart hurt. And it hurt tremendously bad. He didn't want to think about the pain, but seeing the only person that helped you that gave you conforming words after beatings and bandages when he was bleeding be the one thats yelling curses at him and making him bleed out hurt the most.

He lowered his head in failure and let large tears fall down his cheeks down to his chin. He couldn't take how much that hurt. He curled himself up in a little ball in defense and tried to shut his eyes. He tried to shut his eyes as tight as he possibly could. Maybe, just maybe, if he shut them tight enough, his life could dissapear from his hands and he'd be saved from the embarrassment he was going through.

Just maybe

So he held his eyes closed. He held his eyes closed and he imagined.

He imagined his family.
He imagined his life.
He imagined his friends.
He imagined his death.

He wanted it. No no. He craved it. He craved and needed his death so much that he could practically remember his own death.

He died like this:

He was in a planet with his friends and his family. He was walking around with his little nieces and siblings. He held their hands tightly and showed his the big and beautiful statues of Voltron. He'd point to the right leg of it and he'd say " That's me hermanitos ! " However, he was cut off by a loud rumbling noise. The planet shook under their feet and he looked up in fear. He knew that rumble better than he knew his own hand. It was another Galra ship. " But we defeated the Galra !!! " He would yell. But he'd watch as the ship got closer. He quickly raced back towards his lion with the kids and pushed them all inside. He took his family and he hid them all in his lion however as he was about to go in and drive off he looked over at the one small child still in the middle of the planet. He gasped and he quickly told Blue to run off without him. With a small grumble of a goodbye, Blue got up and flew away into safety. From the inside Lance's family would scream and yell for blue to return for him, but blue did not. She flew away as far as possible and turned around to watch what happened. Meanwhile in the planet Lance raced as fast as he could to the child. He grabbed her tightly and activated his shield to protect them. As the ship approached he held onto the girl with all his might. As he hid her in his shield he whispered in the comms

" Gracias por todo Voltron. Te debo mi vida. "

[Translation: Hermanitos "Little siblings" Gracias por todo voltron " Thank you for everything Voltron " Te debo mi vida " I owe you my life "]

When he opened his eyes the generals were gone. He looked around and there was a huge hole in the side of the communication center. He saw a bunch of movement and a bunch of shooting. He could hear a team yelling orders and yelling in pain.

" V-voltron.. ? "

Before he could truly open his eyes he was picked up by the collar and raised.

" You think you can just come into MY ship and kill MY sentries !!? Well guess what. You kill my sentries. I kill your friend. "

Lotor laughed louder than ever before. His grip on Lance's throat slowly but surely got tighter and tighter until Lance could no longer breathe. He held onto Lotor's wrist and tried to push him away until he was suddenly released.

He fell to the ground with a thud and coughed up blood and oxygen. He held his throat softly as he rolled around from side to side the oxygen in his body heaving through his chest roughly.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as his body spread out in different places against the cold floor slowly drifting out of consciousness. He couldn't tell what happened anymore. All he knew was that he was screwed. He was mentally screwed.

Time skip of one minute brought to you by the sweet name of Jesus rice

His eyes slowly opened up. His vision still blurry and his hearing still screwed. He looked around the room a bit and saw a bunch of blurry moving objects moving around the room. He felt two strong arms go underneath his light body and pick him up.

His hands dangled over his side and his head leaned back slowly. He tried to grab onto the shirt of his "helper" only to have his hand slip from his shirt only to realize it was armor.

He mumbled softly with a slight amount of fear in his voice.

" K-keith.. ? "

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Hi guys !!
Have this 1000 word chapter just for you ! :)
Sorry for taking so long to post pfft- I've been busy today LOLOL

BUT HI I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 130 VIEWS AND THE BEAUTIFUL 13 VOTES!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
I CANT EVER SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH !!

~Tolllancey signing out