A New Chapter

Y/N' s shot open in waking.

That dream it happened months ago.

She could still clearly remember the week it happened.

Keith and Y/N woke up and left the room making sure Nira was all set, today they were going to battle Zarkon.

They won...Shiro's missing.

Keith was upset over the whole thing and left to his room. Y/N followed and they ended up sharing a bed again. It was nice

In the middle of the night something grabbed her and took her to a ship...a galran ship.

Lotor's ship.

That's where she's been for 3 months, an awful 3 months. Yay...

__Present day__

Y/N could hear him before he even became visible. Lotor appeared infront of her cell, looking annoyed.
"My father wishes to speak with you" he stated. Y/N tried to crawl back without causing more damage to her already mangled wings. "No-" was all she got to say before Lotor looked at her. "He said you'd be defiant, but I don't understand, why?"

Lotor's usual glare softened as he tried to get information from the girl. "Do you mind if I?" She asked knowing that he was aware of her request. Lotor nodded, and once there were solid walls, that no one could see through set up, he sat criss crossed on the floor. "Now explain" he prodded. Y/N sighed at the princes change in personality but started up anyways.
"Your father was never good"

"I'm aware"

She glared at him. "Even before the quintessence poisoning, he did acts that should never be performed on a child. It was awful, I was scared to even go near your planet. Very difficult when my guardian at the time was close to your father. Zarkon threatened to kill anyone I talked too! There was never any good in him."

"So he-he.."

"Yes"

"That's wrong"

"The prince of evil himself says it"

"Hey! The galran empire doesn't do that."

"Uh huh, sure"

"I'm serious, the galran empire uses fear tactics. There are only a few cases of major injury caused by a soldier and those took place when my Father didn't know what he was doing... I'm not going to make you go."

"What!?"

"I went my whole life defying my Father, what's today going to change?"

"I guess your right, thanks"

Lotor stood back up and the walls fell, he walked off and soon Y/N could feel the ship take off. She took a deep breath, "Lotor might have a reason to be nice to me, but his generals sure don't" Y/N turned and looked at her twisted and bent wings, "Hurry up, idiots"

__Time Skip__

Their chats became daily, Lotor and
Y/N both starting to trust eachother more and more. Until one day Lotor came to her frantic, "I've done something horrible" he said while pacing in her closed off space. "You've done alot of horrible, be more specific" Y/N responded sarcasticly. "I'm serious, I've killed someone" Lotor practically shouted,  "How about you say that louder, mabye we can alert your father?" Y/N said, annoyed. "Why are you so calm? You know that this will end bad for both of us"  Lotor told her, "Yeah, but the only people that you could have killed and felt bad about it is me or your generals. The only general that is completely vulnerable to you, is Narti. She hangs around a cat that's only alive becuase of quintessence. Quintessence, that lead to your mother dying but being brought back to life. My point is, Narti is most likely fine."

Lotor stared at her, "How..why...who?"   "It's not important, but you need to go before we get caught." Y/N said dodging the question. Lotor got the memo and left her be.
__Time Skip__
Only an hour after he left, The ship
Y/N was on began shaking, and 30 doboshes later Zethrid was standing directly infront of Y/N.

"Hello pretty butterfly" Zethrid teased, "Hello ugly freak" Y/N retorted. "Now I wouldn't talk like that to the one that determines the amount of pain you get to be in" Zethrid said smugly. Y/N rolled her eyes, "Don't threaten me with a good time. As you can tell, I really don't care what happens to me, freak!"

Zethrid glared at the smirking form in front of her. She opened the cell door, reeled back her arm, and punched just hard enough to knock the Folyvian out. "Stupid, bug" was all she said as she carried the limp body to a different part of the ship.

______

I'm back!!!! After forever I decided to continue this. Sorry for taking so long but thanks to those who appreciate my writing. Byeeeeeee