Silver and Gold (Part 6)

“What do you want to talk about?” Y/N asked after Lake pulled her into a bedroom, Lake's to be exact. “You have to take me with you!!” Lake said, “Why??” Y/N asked, slightly intrigued “Father never let’s me do anything, and with our abilities together we could really help and do much more than when separate” Lake replied. Y/N thought for and moment before nodding, "Sure you can come" Lake looked slightly shocked, "You arent going to baby me?" She asked, "Do you want me to?" Y/N asked smugly, Lake shook her head "Good, now come close, here is our plan" Y/N said as Lake scooted closer
__Time skip__ back at Keith
Keith was talking with Kolivan and Vade, when the sister's birds flew in and landed on each of his shoulders. He didn't think much of it and kept talking, until the birds started having their own conversation. Both birds nodded and then took off, Keith still caught in their talons. The birds flew towards White, with a protesting Keith being dragged along. The birds set keith down in white and started pecking and moving the controls around, causing White to take off. Keith was obviously worried until Nira began to nuzzle his cheek and muttered a few words that sounded similar to Y/N's voice going "You are safe...You are fine" he calmed down and fell asleep.
__Time Skip__
Keith walked out of White, both birds with him to be met by several angry faces, "Where were you!?!? Why do you have another bird?!?! And where is Y/N?!?!" Allura shouted causing the others to cover their ears, "It takes two days for the portal to open again, I don't know, and I don't know" he said answering each question in order. The two birds flew circles around the group, before landing on opposite sides of the group and emitted a white and gold light. The white and gold light were quickly replaced by two girls, one being Y/N with Nira on her shoulder, the other only Keith, Allura and Coran seemed to recognize. "Lake!?!?" The three shouted at the same time, Lake smiles and bows down. Y/N walked over to Keith and leaned on him while saying "Everyone this is my sister, Lake" the others said their hi's and introduced themselves. Lance, being Lance, said "Hello beautiful, I see why they named you Lake, your eyes sure sparkle like one" Lake didn’t seem to fazed and spoke "Aren't you a treat, but I prefer the entree over dessert." she said then glanced at Shiro and gave him a wink, a light pink dusted her cheeks while Shiro was redder than Keith's lion. "Ooooh, watch out Y/N you got some competition" Hunk shouted out, Y/N shook her head and said "No problems here Shiro's cute but, i got my eyes on another cutie." Not giving any obvious clues and got off of Keith and walked towards Lance "Right, Cutie?" Lance was surprisingly not surprised "Yeah, no" he said "But Keith might have a spot in his heart for you" Everyone stared at Lance and looked at Keith whose blush was evident "Aww, Keith are you embarrassed?" Y/N teased, Keith wouldn't look at her "Well you shouldn't be, you're already puurrfect" she said and gave him a peck on the cheek. Long story short...he passed out. "I'll take him to his room" Y/N said "I know for a fact that I did not cause him to pass out, and Lake they don't know about S, and they don't need to know" Y/N said using the code name for their dad, and left with Keith once Lake nodded.
___Time Skip__
Keith woke up and looked around seeing that he was in his room, he also noticed that Y/N was pacing next to him. "Good you're awake, what did you eat at the Blade headquarter?" Keith thought back "I had some kind of berry" he replied "Why?" Y/N sighed and said "Look at your hands" Keith did so and gasped, his hands were now light purple, he moved them to hes ears and they too were bigger. "What happened to me?" Keith said with a shaking voice "The food there is specifically coded to enhance a galras powers. Though, in your case it brought them out." Y/N said while flicking his ear, which Keith pulled back against his skull afterwards. "I'll show you how to hide it or make it come and go at will." Keith nodded "Let's begin"
__Time Skip__
It had been about a week since Keith had started his lessons, and the only people on the ship that knew about them were the sisters. Unfortunately, the others were starting to get suspicious when Y/N asked Keith for the sixth time that week to follow her.
"Keith? Lake?" Y/N asked once she found him with the others "Yeah?" they responded "Come on it's time to practice" she told them "Why? I've pretty much perfected it" he responded giving her a look that caused her to giggle. Y/N never giggles so everyone except Keith and Lake were shocked, "I hate you, let's go" Y/N said glaring at the smirking boy who got up to follow her grabbing Lake in the process.
"Does anyone know what that was about?" Lance asked once the three left "I honestly don’t know, I've never heard Y/N giggle like that" Shiro responded "And Keith was the one who caused it" Hunk tacked on. The boys continued to talk until one of the doors opened and Pidge walked in "Guys, I know where my family is" she said and ran off to the control room. The boys instantly got up and followed her to the control room to see that Lake, Keith, and Y/N were already there. "Good you are all here, now Keith, Y/N and Lake you are going to go in and rescue Pidge's family" Lance and Pidge seemed to not agree "Shouldn’t she go save her family" Lance said and Pidge nodded. "Lake and Y/N are the fastest people on the ship and Keith can interact with the tech" Allura responded rubbing her temples "go suit up" Shiro instructed and watched the small group leave.
__Time Skip__
"Y/N, are you ready?" Lake asked her older sister "Let's do this" Y/N responded, Keith was in the dark about this. The sisters stood 5 feet away from each other and began to dance. They moved their arms in sinc and spun around before facing each other and bowing with their arms extended. Their birds landed on their extended hands as they stood straight up and a cloud of smoke appeared to be circling them, until they could no longer be seen. Once the smoke dissipated the girls stood there in completely different outfits, Lake had two swords crossed on her back and Y/N had a bow and golden arrows.

"Can I say that that was amazing? Though, where are your wings?" Keith asked, the girls giggled and responded at the same time "Thank you, and we don't need them

"Can I say that that was amazing? Though, where are your wings?" Keith asked, the girls giggled and responded at the same time "Thank you, and we don't need them. By the time you run five feet we've run fifty, so not a need." Keith nodded and motioned them to hurry and get to Red. 
(A/N: Btw the picture was made with rinmaru games and the girl on the left is Lake. The other girl has the outfit that Y/N would be wearing, I just used my skin and hair color. Thanks for reading, byeeeeeeeee)