Silver and Gold (Part 3)

The day of both the gala and the Princesses birthday arrived, much quicker than expected.  Allura wore a floral dress covered in juniberries, Pidge wore a simple sea foam green dress, and Y/N wore a (dress you choose in last chapter). The Men wore simple tuxedos with neck ties to match their lions. Allura had a simple tiara, while Y/N and Pidge had more personality based tiaras. Y/N's had small white and gold butterflies placed on it, and Pidge's had vines and white flowers weaved into it.  

As the group was going to leave Y/N stopped them, "Wait!! The men need to wear these" she stated while showing the team four pendants. "Why?" Lance asked, "To show that you've been claimed by a mate" Y/N finished, "To activate them your mate must kiss the pendant, then you'll smell like them. Allura you get the star pendant since Shiro is escorting you, I have the Water and Fire since Lance and Keith are both escorting me, and finally Pidge you take the sun pendant since Hunk is escorting you."   

After handing out the Pendants the three women Kissed them and they became the corresponding color to that item. "Why are we doing this again? I don't even smell different" Keith grumbled. "Trust me, you do. Shiro smells like juniberries, Hunk smells like the forest, and you and Lance smell like fruit. Also...its's mating season." Y/N said the last bit quietly, but Keith heard anyway. He stopped dead in his tracks, "MATING SEASON!!??!?" He shrieked, causing everyone to look at Y/N "Yes, it is. for them. I can't go through that anymore, because of reasons that you know of, so may we continue or would you like to be shut down like Shiro." She threatened, he of course shook his head. "Thought so, now hush we're here. 

__Time skip__ 

"Now introducing, The Paladins of Voltron!!" A spokesmen said, "Princess Allura of Altea, The Black Paladin: Prince Shiro, The Red Paladin: Prince Keith, The Blue Paladin: Prince Lance, The Yellow Paladin: Prince Hunk, The Green Paladin: Princess Katie. Now we have the newest paladin and our long lost princess, The White Paladin: Princess Y/N." This caught the attention of everyone in the ball room and unlike everyone else they bowed to her, then looked at her waiting for her to say something. "Thank you for all the hospitality, I understand that I've been gone for ten thousand and there must be many questions to how I've become a paladin. There are many questions that are too painful for me to answer, but tonight is a night that was given to us as a...break from this dreaded war. So we might as well enjoy it."  The crowd began to clap, Y/N simply curtsied and walked off down the stairs  

__Time Skip__ 

"Princess Y/N, it is time for you to sing your first song, the last song will be sung at the end" a man came and said to her "OK, Thank you" she replied as he guided her to the stage.  

Once she made it to the stage she was asked to say a few words before singing, "Thank you for having me as well as my team. Something the white paladin is good at is observation, which is why I know something bad is going to happen once I finish singing" she saw her team stiffen at her words "I know that if we were to run this...my planet would suffer. So I'm going to stay and sing, despite knowing what will come. This song is dedicated to those who still stand with me and voltron this day " She looked down in a nonverbal way of saying she is ready to sing, and music started. 

Y/N sang a beautiful song called everything stays. She thought it applied perfectly to her current situation.

As she sang her team started to disappear. It started with Pidge, then Keith and so on. It was the strangest thing, it was like they just were never there. Not a single trace that Y/N could notice from her spot on stage.

 The second she stopped singing Y/N felt a weird tingling sensation in her hands. She saw her hands glitch slightly, knowing what was coming Y/N bowed and allowed the darkness to take over. 

(A/N:  A lot is about to go down, and I'm coming up with a lot of ideas, I am also trying to not make the main character to overpowering. Sorry for the awful non-detailed chapter, I had several ideas for the next chapter so I kinda sped through this one. Byeeeeee)