Hello Reader(:

Ivy walks into the room and sits in a chair by a fireplace.

"Welome to The Girl Who Ran Away." Ivy slowly sips her tea.

"This story will be full of weird humor and sarcasm. If you don't want to witness this I suggest you leave the premises."

Random person, "Why are you acting weird?"

Ivy sits tea down and puts on her glasses, "Because thats who I am! Don't be a Debby downer!"

"Now. *clears throat* We need to cover a few things before this adventure can begin." Ivy grabs a giant binder.

*Random person groans* Ivy's head snaps up. "DID SOMEONE JUST SASS ME WITH A GROAN?! Because I am the author and can make it so this story doesn't happen!"

Person who groaned, "Sorry Ivy... Carry on."

Ivy smiles, "Apology accepted my peasant. Now, where was I?"

Agent Bunny pops in, "You were going over a few things before we got started, young grasshopper."

Ivy looks at Agent Bunny, " Oh yeah. Thanks my sweet potato!"

Agent Bunny bows and goes to get a strawberry milk.

Ivy opens the binder, "First, please don't hate on my story. Its hurtful! I'm a sensitive lil grasshopper."

Agent Bunny pops in again, "And it's rude! Don't do it. Ivy and I will find you if you do!" Bunny does the 'I'm watching you gesture' and slowly leaves again.

Ivy slowly turns her head squinting her eyes, "Listen to her! She is a wise one."

She then opens the binder again, "Second and most importantly," sips tea, "DO NOT COPY MY WORK! That is plagiarism and it is illegal. I will track you down if you do and report you. If you are copying someone else work writing probably isn't for you."

Another random person, "Um... That's a little harsh."

"Yeah it is but I'm being serious. Copying someones work isn't right." Ivy puts down the binder and her tea.

"Bunny, can you come out here for a sec?" Ivy yells, standing up and taking off her glasses.

Agent Bunny slowly walks out with strawberry milk in her hands, "I didn't do it!"

Ivy smiles, "I don't know what you didn't do, but I wanted to tell these people to read your story."

Agent Bunny smiles, "Oh. Well then proceed."

Ivy turns to the few people who came, "Go read her new book 'Strawberry Weirdo'! It is hilarious and I am in love with, Rose. Just go read it and you will understand."

Suddenly Bunny throws a smoke bomb and they both disappear.

The crowd looks at each other wondering what they just witnessed before shrugging and walking away.

************

AND SCENE! Lol I don't know why I did that but it was fun. Anywho, I hope you enjoy this story and stick around on this crazy adventure.

Lily has quite the personality even though she's been through a lot. She is crazy and funny and always tries to stay positive.

Nick is her best friend and has been with her since kindergarten. He is quieter than Lily but has a good sense of humor.

Stick around and you will find out about the other characters!

TOODLES BITCHES!