Chapter 13: Kevin

One day I'm gonna hurt you. I promise.
~Unknown
A/N: I'm back people! Wow this took forever to complete. Good news at the end of the chapter!!

This quote is my current mood and fits Lily.

...💎...

The rest of the night was pretty fun. I was super sick from all the skittles but it was totally worth it! I don't think I've ever thrown up so much Pepsi either. It feels weird when that happens.

I am sitting in one of the empty rooms on Will and Grace's floor. It's quiet. Too quiet. I need something to keep me entertained. Lily Junior is broken and I don't have a laptop so reading is out of the question.

Now I know what you're thinking. Why doesn't she read an actual book?

Well that would be because I don't have any here. I mostly read on wattpad because my father didn't like seeing me with a book in my hands. He would always grumble about how I looked to much like her.

I went through the room and found a remote. Hoping and praying it was for the tv I pressed the power button. The tv on the wall turned on and I smiled.

Trying to figure this thing out was difficult. I'm not the brightest when it comes to technology. I was good in school and got good grades. But I'm not above average.

Finally finding Netflix I turned on Moana. Don't judge. Disney is amazing!

I went to reach for some popcorn but then remembered how sick I was last night. I don't want any of that right now.

I let out a frustrated groan and paused my movie. I need to find Nick and make him make me food. Or at least order something. I'm not allowed to leave this mansion until the doctor says and Nick insisted on staying with me.

I want a hug....

Going out the door I head to Grace's room. I knocked and someone said to come in. I walked in and Grace smiled at me. She was painting something on a canvas.

"Hey, Lily. Let me just cover this and then we can talk." She said, smiling gently at me.

I smiled back and sat on her bed. I watched her put her supplies away and cover the canvas with some sort of sheet cloth thingy.

(A/N: I can't think of what it's called at the moment. Lol)

Grace came and sat down next to me. "What's up, Buttercup?"

I let out a small laugh. Flopping back onto her bed I sighed. "I'm bored. What can I do? I feel so limited."

Grace's smile left for a couple seconds but she recovered quickly. "We can't have that."

Grace tapped her chin as she thought and I realized something. She has to work to have perfect English. Does she have an accent?

Ooooo! I love accents. They are so amazing. I feel like American accents are boring.

Same honestly.

"Want to see somewhere special to me?" She asked, smiling.

"You don't have to do that. We can just play video games if you want." I told her. I don't want to upset her and what if this place is one of those places where deep conversations happen?

Grace laughed a little. "Alright. Let's play need for speed on my Xbox."

💎💎💎

Grace and I have been playing for a couple hours now. We ordered pizza and got giant Red Bull's. I have no regrets. I turned to look at her  and I asked the question that's been on my mind...