Chapter Two: A GANG?!

Never be afraid to start over. Its a chance to rebuild your life the way you wanted all along.

~Unkown

...💎...

A jet. I'm looking at a private jet. Where the hell did he get a private jet?! Last time I checked his family only talked about getting one...

"Nick... Where did you get a jet?" I asked. My eyes stuck on it, feet frozen to the ground.

He scratched the back of his neck, "Well uh. I kinda have one..."

I'm honestly speechless. When did he get a jet?! Cheese its. I obviously am not caught up with the Bailey family news. Oh well.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IM GETTING ON A JET!

Who says no to that?! Not this girl. Nope. But I wonder where we are going that we need to fly.

"Well then. Let's go, Nicki boy." I smiled at him and started walking, "Nick... Why didn't Marissa and Damon tell me about this? I thought that they wanted to take me on a trip when they got the plane."

He stopped walking and looked at me, "The jet isn't theirs." He paused and looked at the plane, "It's mine."

I think my jaw hit the ground. This is his?! WHAT?

He started walking away and I was shocked at first but then brought myself back to reality.

Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity. No? Not feeling it? Ok...

"Hold on, there pal. You cannot just walk away after telling me you own a jet. You are seventeen. What seventeen year old guy has a private jet of his own?! Oh my gosh... Nick are you not telling me something?" I finished my rant looking at him and breathing hard.

I did that all one breath, ok? My little lungs got tired.

Wimp.

Oh shut up! We are the same person so you are a wimp too.

"I can't tell you all the details right now. Get on the plane and I will explain." He continued walking so I followed him.

He rhymed. Hehe.

What the hell, Claire?! Really? That is what you think of at a time like this?

Wait... A time like what?

Oh forget it. Wow I must be really tired.

When we got on the plane my jaw dropped. Again. It looked like a dream. The seats were white with purple and pink accents everywhere. I smiled to myself at the color choice. My two favorites.

"Did you pick the colors?"

Nick turned to look at me smiling, "Of course I did. Your two favies." He said the last part in a weird high pitched voice that sounded like a highschool girl.

I started laughing really hard. I couldn't help it! I mean who knew he could go that high? Nick has a sexy deep voice and then all the sudden he sounds like some cheerleader.

Wait... What? Did I just say my best friends voice was sexy?

Yup. You did. This is weird.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Nick." I was still laughing just thinking about it.

"What are you laughing at? Oh. Em. Gee! Like, Lily, we need to watch Bring it On." He said it in a high pitched voice again.

I'm gone. I can't breathe. At this point I was on the floor laughing. Nick started laughing and plopped down beside me. Once I got it together I looked at him very seriously.