Chapter 7: Am I in Heaven?

Girls who like fast cars and racing aren't weird. They are a rare gift from God.
~ Unknown

...💎...

I skipped through the parking garage that has Nicks cars. The penthouse comes with our own
section. No not like a couple spaces I mean a level is entirely for us. It is very secure... trust me. It has a hand print scanner plus three codes. Yes three.

Nick, has more than one car too. He told me I could pick which one to take. He has several super cars and then some other normal-ish cars. Normal-ish means Audi Q5's and stuff like that.

I suddenly stopped and turned to look at the Lamborghini Huracán Spyder. It was red and had tinted windows.

It was like I was in a trance as I walked up to this gorgeous piece of art. I stopped and looked at, Nick. A huge smile was on my face when we made eye contact.

"You have a Lamborghini Huracán Spyder, AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" I yelled, emphasizing the name and style.

Nick, chuckled and walked up to me. "I have lots of sports cars. This just happens to be the one you saw first." He told me smiling as he gestured to the rest of the garage.

Nick, flipped on a bunch of switches and I'm pretty sure I died. "Am I in Heaven?" I asked in a dreamy tone.

He had McClaren's, other Lamborghinis, Ferrari's, Porsches. Uh you get the idea.

"CAN I DRIVE ALL OF THEM?!" I asked running from car to car.

Nick laughed and had a small twinkle in his eye when he answered. "Well obviously not today but I'm sure I can arrange that. I didn't know you liked cars so much, Lils." Nick said walking up to me.

I just giggled and ignored his last comment. "You would really trust me to drive all these beauties?"

"Of course. I trust you completely. Even with my babies. So which one do you want to take right now?" Nick asked walking up to a wrack with lots of keys.

This key wrack was not normal. He put in a code and used his thumb before you heard a bunch of clicks. I am in awe right now and can die happy.

"Uh. How about the Lamborghini Huracán Spyder. It's still pretty warm... Can I drive?"

Do you even know how to drive a Supercar?

Not a time for wise thoughts, Claire. Besides it's a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. Totally different from a manual. I'm good!

I don't know what the hell you just said but ok. I'm trusting you.

Thanks. You might regret it!

WHAT?! LILY DON'T CRASH THE CAR!

Huh? I'm sorry I can't seem to hear you right now. Buh-bye.

"Yeah. It has gps so you can find the way." Nick said, HANDING ME THE KEYS!

Seriously, is this Heaven?

I squealed getting in. I got buckled before I did anything, you know. Just in case.

"So to start it, put your foot-" Nick, started but I cut him off.