Chapter 4: Killian and Rose

Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.
~ Steve Maraboli

...💎...

I looked at Nick, and realized our position. I think he did too because he froze for a second before smirking and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

I was straddling him and holding onto his neck while looking deeply into his eyes.

I blushed a furious red and was about to climb off when the door opens again and in runs a guy. He was quite handsome with his hazel-green eyes and dark hair that was messy. Like it was windblown. He was really well built too. You know the kind where they are muscular but don't take it to far? Yeah that's him.

I looked up to his face and noticed it was lightly flushed and he seemed to be out of breath.

He finally acknowledged us and I caught a faint smirk on his lips before he spoke, "Hey, Nick. You must be, Lily, right?" I just nodded. I was so confused at what the lemons was happening!

First this really pretty girl comes running in and now some hot guy?

Dude what did you get into?

I don't know, Claire... I don't know.

He smiled and showed off his perfect white teeth. "I'm, Killian. I will talk to you more in just a minute but for now I gotta ask if you've seen my friend, Rose. Strawberry blonde hair, grey eyes. An outfit that was all pink? Extremely adorable?" Killian looked between Nick and I waiting for an answer.

Nick was about to speak but I beat him to it. "She ran upstairs just a minute ago." He yelled a thanks over his shoulder while he ran up the stairs.

I looked at Nick, before I burst into laughter. I have no idea who these people are but this was just fantastic! What a start to the day.

Nick joined my laughter and we slowly laid down as tears started to roll down my face. I looked up at Nick, and our laughter died down. I looked into his eyes, still on top of him, and then my gaze dropped to his lips.

I looked back up and saw Nicks, gaze on my lips. I couldn't stop my tongue from darting out and licking my bottom lip. His eyes met mine again and he started to bring his head up.

I dropped my gaze to his lips again and slowly leaned down. Our breathe mingled together and I looked up to meet his eyes. We both leaned in when our lips brushed lightly. We took a moment before our lips molded together.

His lips tasted of vanilla coffee, and felt soft and warm against mine. My lips tingled slightly and I did't want to pull away.

HOLY FUCK! THIS IS OUR FIRST KISS!

Shut up, Claire! Let me enjoy this.

He went to deepen the kiss when I heard a giggle and someone clear their throat.

I pulled back immediately, a furious blush crept up my neck and tinted my ears pink.

I stood up and saw Killian and who I assumed to be Rose, watching us. Rose, had this huge smile on her face and Killian had his own smile on his face.

Nick, got up rubbing the back of his neck. "I think I should properly introduce you all. Lily, you've met Killian." He gestured a hand at Killian, and I give an awkward wave. The boys chuckle before Nick, continues.

Nick gestures to Rose, I'm assuming, "This i-" The girl squeals and interrupts Nick.

"I'm, Rose!" She said and ran towards me to tackle me in a hug.