Chapter 8: Let me smell your breath

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
~ George Bernard Shaw

The picture above is of the mansion. I just added a few things. So you can get the general idea and then add what I talk about. Lol

...💎...

Will laughed. It was a husky laugh. Can that happen? Do those exist?

I don't think so... unless it's when someone is turned on.

Claire, what the lemons?! I think it's possible without that.

"I kinda got that when you burst into my room yelling 'Lily is in the house'." Will and Nick, both chuckled.

Then they did the whole bro hug thing. That has always confused me. Do you need to see who can hit the other harder? I mean jeez. You can be clear across the room and hear them hitting each other!

"How's things goin man?" Will asked Nick.

"They are going smoothly so far. I need to talk to you before we leave though." Nick said, casting me a sideways glance.

I ran and jumped onto Will's bed. His sheets smelled really good.

I sat up and started to shove marshmallows in my mouth. "Is swo gwood!" I moaned as I ate them.

Will looked at Nick with a raised eyebrow. Nick, just raised his hands as if to say 'I don't know, don't ask me'.

Suddenly, a girl with long brown hair burst through the door.

"WILLIAM I'M GONNA KILL YOU! WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT MY SWEETS?! I SAID DO NOT TOUCH THEM!" She suddenly ran and tackled, Will.

Will's eyes were wide. "I-I didn't take them! Not this time. I swear it wasn't me."

"Don't you dare lie to me, Will. Let me see your fingers." The girl suddenly grabbed his hand. "Hm. No powder. But you could've wiped it off. Let me smell your breath."

"I really don't think that's-" Will, was cut off.

"NOT NECESSARY?! What kind of monster are you?" The girl grabbed his chin to open his mouth and smelled his breath. "You're clean." She stood up and held out a hand for, Will. He reluctantly took it.

"Oh. Hey, Nick. I didn't know you were here. What's up?" The girl asked. Only now noticing it wasn't just her and, Will.

Nick chuckled, shaking his head before he answered. "I'm good, Grace. I was just bringing my friend Lily, to meet Will."

Grace whipped around and spotted me. Her eyes widened when they landed on the bag of marshmallows in my hands. "Hey. You must be the famous, Lily." She said still eyeing my marshmallows.

I swallowed. "Yeah. Nice to meet you." Suddenly, Grace was on top of me.

"Who gave you these marshmallows?" Grace asked, glaring at me then back at the boys.

"Definitely not, Nick." I said, smiling up at her.

"Nick, you traitor! What did I tell you about touching my goodies." She paused. "That sounded less perverted in my head..."