Chapter Thirty Four

Angelica's POV

I plopped myself down on my bed and rested my back against the head rest and flipped to the next page of the entry in my great grandmother's diary.

I started to read and fully immerse myself into her writings.

On September 7th, 1490, it has been a month since I found out about me being the Goddess.

There has been slight changes in the way Charles had treated me and I noticed it well. His endearment in his eyes were a bit hesitant and he wouldn't meet my eyes.

It beyond broke my heart seeing that and I had no idea how to fix it. My transformation was completed the moment we mated, therefore, there wasn't enough time for me to prepare the outcome.

But my dear great granddaughter, let me tell you one thing if you're reading this.

If you have more than one mate, it increases the chance for you to change the prophecy easier.

Only 35% of your transformation is completed each time after your mating process, that's if you have three mates. Whereas 50% will be completed each time, if you have two mates.

So listen well my dear, if you have mated with one, make sure to ensure that he has imprinted his mark on you, while they were in their full vampire mode.

The thing about Goddesses is that their mates are always vampires, no other species. Not even their own kind, the vampire angels.

That's one peculiar thing concerning about the mates of the Goddess of the Vampire Angels.

The explanation for this is when your mates marked their marks on you when they're on their full vampire mode, it means that all their power is surged into that one bite.

And in return, the moment their bite is attached to a part of you, your Goddess aura is attracted by their power, which causes some of it to flow from your body into your mate.

Therefore, your mate have some part of your powers in them, which enables them to withstand your powerful aura whenever you transform.

I hope you weren't late to read this my dear one, because if you have mated before this, I'm afraid there'll be less chance for this to work.

Unless, if there is one last mate left to mate, that mate can save the others.

Your last mate is needed to mark you in his full vampire mode, and the process of what I have written earlier will take place for him.

As for the other mates, I've written the steps for them to overcome the powerful aura from you on the next entries.

So read them only after you have mated with the last one. But if you haven't mated with any of them yet before reading this, then you have nothing to worry about, because everything you need to do is written in this entry.

If you have mated with 2 out of 3 of your mates then the next entries will tell you what you have to do.

With love,
Your great grandmother

I shut the book and bit my lips nervously as I thought about the entry I just read.

The only one left to complete my mating bond is with Jisoo and I didn't even know if Seungcheol and Jeonghan were in their full vampire mode when marking me.