Heartbreaker

Ariana's POV

i saw nathan and selena kiss. i thought he wasn't gonna break my heart. well great ariana, you thought wrong!

Justin came by behind me and stood right beside me. he's face was unreadable. something like happy but amgry.

"i told you so" he said to me an walked off.

i can't move. the boy i loved is kissing with a girl who has another boy. but one question, selena is justin's girlfriend. but why is justin not hurt.

i walked after him and i jad his wrist.

"Justin, w-why aren't you hurt?" i asked "i-i mean your girlfriend is kissing with my boyfriend" i continued pointing at the door.

"i saw her kiss nathan once and it hurt. but it's gone now. and besides i don't love her anymore" he said and sighed.

"b-but" i spoke but he cut me off

"ariana, i love you and that's why." he said softly

i didn't talk to him i just hugged him. surprisingly he hugged back.

"justin, i'm hurt" i whispered in his chest

"i know ari. i was too when i knew you and nathan were together." he replied.

i broke away from the hug

"i gotta go." i said. i didn't want to hurt him. i never knew he was hurt just because of me. he loved me. and so did i, i love him too.

"can i come?" justin asked with the 'puppy face' look.

"justin i don't know isn't it a little-" i got cut of by him

"ari, i'll just comfort you" justin said.

"okay." i smiled

we headed out and walked pass nathan and selena. are you serious they're still making out after what seemed like an hour.

"egh gross" i spoke not even looking at them i just walked straight with justin and he suddenly interlocked our fingers. i looked down at our hands and smiled. he smiled too. then selena saw us and pulled away from
nathan.

"JUSTIN I CAN EXPLAIN!" she said worriedly but scared of what justin will say.

"ARIANA! LOOK I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO I-" i cut nathan off by me and justin laughing

we were laughing and laughing then the both of them had a confused look. me and justin stopped laughing and looked at each other.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING" selena yelled.

"Yea?!" nathan asked

we both stared at them with the 'are you serious' look and we both yelled at them.

"we're over!" and we walked off. we drove home and chilled. we watched some movie and ate popcorn.

"haha no olaf that's not your foot!" i said laughing. by the way we were watching 'frozen'.

"aww you're so cute when you watch a movie." justin said chuckling

"no you are!" i said.

"you are!" justin yelled laughing

"no you are!" i replied yelling

"okay fine you win i am." he said then i gave him the 'seriously' look.

"loser" i yelled at him playfully.

he started tickling me and i can't stop laughing he started to wrestle me with tickles and i could not help but laugh.

"justin s-to-h-p!" i yelled at him but still laughed

"say that you love me" he said but less tickling.

"no" i yelled

"say it" he yelled back playfully and starting to tickle me very hard.

"okay okay!" i said to him and he stopped tickling me. "i love you justin drew bieber" i continued and kissed him on the lips. i was shocked of what i did. but he kissed back.we pulled away and he spoke.

"ariana" he said with a shock but happy face as he smiled

"just friends" i told him and his smile faded and turned into a sad face. i kissed him once again and he kissed back.

"you okay jay?" i asked him

"yeah. love you ari." he said

"i love you too jay" i said "as a friend" i continued then he smiled

"okay. okay." he said "i'll go now ari. bye" he said as he stood up and kissed my head. he went to the door and and closed it. he left.

i went upstairs and laid down on my bed. i noticed i haven't been on twitter for already 1 day. this can't be i need to at least be online once everyday. i clicked the twitter app and tweeted.
'i love you loves' and suddenly my notifications exploded one tweet made me happy.

'we love you more than ever ariana. i know you broke up with nathan. but
you will find someone much better and he will make you happy each and every day.' i retweeted her tweet and replied to her.

'i think i already have love' then she flipped out. i followed her and messaged her.

'thank you love. i needed it.' her username was @arianabieber

oh my god. bieber? lol i was cut off of my mind by my phone ringing and it was justin. i answered it.

"hey dork" i said as i laughed

"hey baby girl" he replied "so i was thinking of going to this club called 'wazatnin' ? (lol it's from justin's song)

"oh uh when?" i asked

"tonight at eight" he replied

i checked the time and it was six pm.

"okay sure see ya" i said as i hung up. i went to the bathroom and showered. after i went out and decided to wear black jeans and white crop top with my white converse heels. i straightened my hair and put it on a high ponytail. i checked the time and it was seven so i went downstairs grabbed my phone and sat down on the couch as ten minutes later someone knocked on the door so i went and opened it.

"hey jay" i said as i hugged him he hugged back.

"hey uh let's go?" he said and i nodded.

we went to the club and walked inside.