Will you?

Ariana's POV

*next morning*

i woke up feeling light, maybe it was because i already told justin how i feel about him and i didn't have to carry 'heavy secrets' with me. i hopped out of the bed and went to shower. i have free day today so i'll just have a lazy day. i hopped out of the shower and changed into a leggings and some tshirt. i went downstairs ang grabbed my phone. then in saw a text from nathan.

From: Nathan 👴

'hey ari, i wanted to talk can i come over? wait, it's not a question so i'll come over in about an hour. see ya!'

i looked at the time he sent this and it said 9:30. wait, it's 10:20 that means he'll be here in 10 i sighed in relief as i already showered. not that i care but
i at least need to look presentable. so i dried my hair with my hair dryer and put it in a bun. i walked downstairs as i heard a knock. i opened it and saw nathan.

"hey nate, come in!" i said as i moved out of the way so he could come inside.

"hi ba-ari" lol he did it again.

i closed the door as i sat down on the couch with him.

"so whatya wanna talk about? i said to start a conversation.

"uhm, about the kiss yesterday. look, i'm sorry but i really like you not just like you but love. yes, i have since i met you. and not just because you are beautiful and rich but because you're kind and very sweet." he said with his thick british accent and had a worried expression of what i was going to reply.

"nathan, do you really think those things about me?" i said, i was shocked that he said that, i like nathan too. he's kind,sweet,loving,he has it all. well for me.

"yes ba-ari" he did it the third time, but this time he said "i'm sorry i keep on saying it"

"it's okay nate, and thanks." i said

"oh uh may i ask you something?" he asked

"you already did, lol. but yea sure hit it!" i said a bit laughing

"Ariana Grande, Will you be my girlfriend?"

....................

will it be a 'yes'? or a 'no?'
find out in the next chapter.