Let him go

Ariana's POV

after i left justin alone in the living room i locked the door in my room and hopped in my bed. but this time i wasn't crying. i think..i think i'm hurt enough to know if i should break up with him. this is like my second heartbreak. i was cut off of my mind by someone knocking on the door.

"Ari? Ariana? Hey are you there?" someone said. the voice sounds familiar. then it clicked.

"Can i come in? uhm no ones with me. Justin left." Jai said. (my ex boyfriend).

i unlocked the door and let him in. i smiled a little and hugged him. he hugged me back and whispered.

"hey ari, don't be sad. I'm here for you."

i smiled as we pulled away from the hug and sat down on my bed.

"so uhm, wanna tell me what happened?" he asked hoping i would agree but i don't know. well okay i trust him and he's the only one left with me.
i nodded and started talking.

"well first of all justin had this dream that he had the boys hang out day and they were at a club. he said he saw selena and he said she was so beautiful. the moment after he told me that he loved her. but it was a dream. so i started to ask him if he really loved her and he just kept quiet. i asked him again but nothing.. i got no reply from him. so i felt hurt and well yeah that's pretty much everything." i said and smiled very slightly glad that someone would listen to me.

he took my hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

"it's okay ari. well does he really love selena?" he asked

"i.. i don't know" i replied.

"do YOU love him?" he asked again.

"very much" i said.

"do you know the song 'let her go'?"

i nodded

"if you love him you really should talk to him. and if he loves selena..." he stopped as i gave him the 'go on' look.

"you need to let him go" he continued

•••••••••••••••••••••

this chappy is such a shortyy but the next one will not be. i would like to thank those who commented for more i love you so much ❤️ i actually didn't expect anyone would read this but well thank youuu! ❤️