Yes

"okay" i said. i checked my watch and it said 11:49. i got up leaving ariana in the living room confused and headed to the kitchen and got my necklace i bought her. i walked back to the living room and checked my watch again and it was 11:50 so i ran to her and asked her on one knee.

"Ariana Grande, will you be the girl i will love forever and cuddle with. the girl i will make happy and i'll take care of? the girl that'll complete my life?"

she just gasped and cried.i knew she wouldn't love me back.

"justin, i-" i cut her off.

"ari, i understand. i thought you loved me but-" then i got cut off by her.

"JUSTIN I DO LOVE YOU!" she said then hugged me. we broke the hug and stared into each other's eyes. i leaned in and so did she. we kissed and it was long then i pulled away. ariana had a confused look then i said.

"turn around"

"what?" she asked

"turned around baby love" i said and she turned around confused.

Ariana's POV

I turned around then Justin put a necklace on me then kissed my neck. i. smiled and kissed him on his lip. we pulled away for what seemed like 10 minutes then he got up and we said our goodbyes.

i went upstairs and yet back to memories. i don't know why but i started to tear up and cry. i took my laptop and went to twitter. i logged in and checked justin's account. his last tweet was

'i never knew i'd find someone like you'

then i tweeted

'i knew i'd fine you'

i went to check nathan's account and there he tweeted.

'yes! she's gone!'

i cried at what he tweeted he broke my heart for the second time.wait, no i have justin now.

i checked selena's account and her last tweet was

'at least he found the right one.'

i closed my laptop and went to sleep

..................

i'm so sorry short chapter.