We meet again

1 Year After...

Ariana's POV

so it has been one year since justin and i broke up and yes i'm back with jai. no wonder my hair gets blonder on the tip. i woke up to the sound of snores beside me. i looked beside me and saw jai.
i got up slowly not wanting to wake him up. i got to shower and when i got out i changed into a long (thigh length) cute pink hoodie and really short shorts that you can't even see it. i wore my white boots and straightened my hair. i just pinned it at the top. (the hairstyle is the same as baby i music video. and the clothes part, if you don't know it just search it).

I looked all over my room and noticed jai wasn't on my bed anymore. i walked downstairs.

"jai?" i asked worriedly.

"here" he said and hugged me from behind.

"hey watcha doooin?"

"uhm cooking breakfast. here" he said handing me a plate full of waffle with grapes, strawberries and whip cream on top.

"thanks bab-" i got cut off by my phone ringing.i picked up.

"hey scootie scoot scooter" i yelled at the phone happily i don't know why, maybe because i had this delicious breakfast lol.

"hey ari, you busy?" he asked

"well, i was eating breakfast" i said.

"ooh what?"

"uhm it's a 'collaboration' of grapes, strawberry and whip cweeamme on a waffle" i said in a baby voice.

"man, don't make me jellooo. and speaking of collaborations, oh uh wait, you're dressed right?" he asked

"yeah why?" i asked kinda confused.

"uhm meet me up at the studio in 20 okay?"

"sure" i replied and hung up.

i walked to the kitchen and told jai that i needed to go to the studio he just nodded as we said our goodbyes then he left. i got to my car and started driving to the studio.

when i got IN the studio. i saw scooter he was talking to a guy. it got hot so i decided to tie my hair in a ponytail. my brush fell so it made a really loud sound. i bent down and went i got up i turned around to see scooter with a confused but happy face and....justin, with a shocked face.

"oh uhm sorry." i said embarrassed

"it's okay. lol. hey know justin right?" scooter asked

"right" i said looking at him. scooter just laughed.

"okay so i want you two to collaborate. many fans have been wanting this." scooter said. i had a 'please don't do this to me' plaster all over my face.

"oh...okay." i replied.

there was a moment of silence for like 30 seconds. we keep on exchanging glaces. me to justin then to scooter. scooter to justin then to me. justin to me then to scooter. then suddenly someone opened the door.

"hey babe, my mom just got a car accident i have to check in the hospital. wish me luck" she said to justin before kissing him and then i noticed it was selena.

"good luck" justin said then she left.

"uhm scooter, may i talk to you for a sec?" i looked at scooter.

"sure" he said then we went to the recording booth while justin sat on the chair and played around with things.

Justin's POV

Scooter and Ariana went inside the recording booth so i decided to play some recording stuff. i suddenly pushed a button then i heard what they were talking about. i was about to turn it off but i heard my name so i decided to play along and not look at them so they wouldn't notice i was listening.

Ariana: Why are you doing this?

Scooter: doing what?

Ariana: me and justin

Scooter: Ariana. It's the fans okay?

Ariana: i know it's not, now tell me

Scooter: Fine, i kinda want you to get back with justin.

my heart stopped. omg what?

Ariana: What the hell would you think i would?

ouch

Scooter: You are perfect for each other AAAAND i've seen justin been going to clubs every night lately and it's just not good for him.

Ariana: and what does that have to do with me.

Scooter: Okay, see, when you and justin were together. he was acting so sweet and became a better person and when he went back to selena. he, he became more like a drug person and stuff. it's just not good for him you know?

it's true. she made me a better person.

Ariana: but it's not my fault. and you don't have to. i mean yeah i loveD him, but not anymore.

Ouch. I think i still love her. i don't know

Scooter: I know you still do.

Ariana: No i love Jai not Justin. i know fans call us Jariana 2 yes because me and justin were together after jai but Jariana 2 is gone okay? it's back with Jariana 1. and i don't care what happens to justin in his love life, because i don't freaking love him anymore.

oh my god. my heart broke. i felt a tear slide down my cheeks as i stood up and got out of the studio.