Second heartbreak

Justin's POV

*10 in the morning*

i woke up feeling happy. i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. i went downstairs and texted ariana.

To: Ari Baby ❤️

Goodmorning Baby

---------------

From: Ari Baby ❤️

morning dork 🌞

---------------

To: Ari Baby ❤️

so i'm hanging out with the guys today is it cool or i should just cancel it?

---------------

From: Ari Baby ❤️

it's okay bae. just don't get drunk too much maybe you'll feel dizzy and have a major headache like i had before.

----------------

To: Ari Baby ❤️

don't worry babe, i won't. bye love ya!

----------------

From: Ari Baby ❤️

k bye love ya too dork!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

i was done texting ariana as i hopped in the shower and got ready for 'boys day out'.

*11 hours later*

we were now at a club. i walked in and went to the bar. i saw selena as she walked over to me.

"hey babe" she said as she kissed my cheek.

"selena, we're over! i'm with ariana now." i said kinda pissed.

"justin, look. i'm sorry, i didn't mean to kiss nathan but he was always the one who started to kiss me."

"but you kissed back. you know what? let's just not talk about it anymore and be back to friends." i said and walked away but she grabbed my wrist.

"justin. i love you please don't. i miss you." she said starting to cry. i looked at her arm and saw scars.

"selena, what's that?" i said pointing at the scars on her arm. she quickly hid it and said.

"nothing"

"selena WHAT IS THAT?" i yelled at her.

"CUTS! OKAY? THEY'RE SCARS BECAUSE I CUT! I MISS YOU EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND I CRY TOO YOU KNOW? I GO TO DIFFERENT CLUBS EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE I'M DEPRESSED! I LOST THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE." she yelled back at me.

"look, it's your fault! can we just forget about this and be friends again?" i asked still feeling guilty because she cuts.

"okay." she said softly and hugged me.

*after an hour*

i was drunk like hell. i sat down on a couch as selena came over me.

"hey justin!" she said

"hi"

"i love you like i can't breathe when you're not with me."

"i love you too selena" i said then suddenly i felt a slap on my cheek.

what just happened?