W-H-A-T-?

The next Morning

Ariana's POV

i woke up and went straight to the bathroom. i puked. a lot. after that i brushed my teeth then took a quick shower. i got out and changed into my under garments. i picked out a black shiny leggings paired with a white tank top. i put on some white supra and blow dried my hair. as soon as i was done i curled the tips of my blond brown hair and left it out. i grabbed my purse and went downstairs. you're probably wondering where i'm going. well, i'm hanging out with Selena,Chaz,Ryan,Justin and Jai. well, we were invited to join Selena's birthday. we were going dancing in a studio. i don't even know.

i really refused to go but she wouldn't stop until i agreed. so well i'm going. i started driving to jai's house. as soon as i got there i knocked on the door three times but no one answered. i tried again and there stood my amazing australian boyfriend.

"hey there too grande" he said and smiled he locked the door as we laughed walking to my car drove off to selena's house.

*Selena's House

we knocked on the door and suddenly selena opened the door and hugged me tight. i hugged her tight as well. we went inside and we were about to eat breakfast. but then i felt like puking. i quickly poked selena's arm and had my 'puking' face expression so she understood. she quickly ran and grabbed my hand. she led me to the bathroom and held my hair back. i puked a lot. again. and it's all justin's fault. i washed my mouth and went outside to meet the other guys.

"are you okay babe?" jai asked me.

"yeah i just puked." i said half chuckling.

they all had a confused expression on their face.

"why?" justin asked

"oh, i think you know. bieber! don't ever take me to that restaurant again." i said laughing. they all had a confused expression..still. but then shook it off so we went to eat breakfast.

*5hours later

we were now going to the dance studio. i hopped in the car and follow justin's car.

Car 1

Justin & Selena

Car 2

Jai & Me

Car 3

Chaz & Ryan

we arrived as we hopped out and went inside. it was HUGE. and they had ice skate areas at the right side of the studio.

"wow this is Huge" i said

"i know, hey why don't we go ice skate first." selena said. we all agreed and went in the ice skate area while the boys went dancing. including jai. oh my gosh i just hope he's comfortable. i was about to skate but i was feeling horrible. so i slid down and fell right on my butt. selena helped me up and brought me to the bathroom. i began puking again. i need to go to the doctor.

"hey sel, mind if i go to the doctor? i'm really sorry to ruin your birthday." i said sadly

"ariana, it's okay, i'll take you"

"oh no it's okay, jai can take me." i said

"okay, let's go?" she asked and i nodded. we went outside and told them everything that happened. they all were sad but agreed to everything. me and jai went to the hospital as we sat down at the chairs outside the door.

"miss grande" the nurse announced

"uhm me" i said

"come inside, the doctor's waiting"

me and jai went inside and i had my check up.

"miss grande, you're having a blessing" the doctor said.