Right somewhere

Ariana's POV

it's friday morning and i can't remember what happened yesterday. i tried to get up but my head hurts. i got up and walked to the bathroom. i showered and brushed my teeth. i walked out and changed into my sleeveless black outfit and black leggings. i wore my white heels and put on my simple daily make up. i also straightened my hair and put it in a high ponytail. i walked out of the house and drove to the studio. scooter said today i'm gonna record my song called 'right there'.

*skip car driving*

i arrived at the studio and walked in to see Justin. i rolled my eyes when i walked in.

"hey scooter!" i said to scooter.

"oh hey ari! uhm i gotta somewhere you two stay here. i'll be right back." he said as he walked out.

it's just me and justin in the same room. this is so awkward. then he spoke up.

"Hey"

i didn't answer him i just walked around the studio and played with the things around.

"Babe what's wrong?." he asked.

i still ignore him. i can't believe he called me 'babe' we're not even friends.

"Babe, c'mon we just got together don't be mad" he said

i froze why the heck would he think we were together when i am clearly with nathan.

"excuse me? us? together?" i said as i laughed sarcastically.

"yea" was all he said

i stopped laughing and had a serious look on my face then i finally spoke up "keep dreaming"

"but yesterday i asked you if you wanna be my girlfriend and you said 'yea sure'" he said

"justin, i was drunk! i didn't mean it!" i yelled at him.

"well for me you did! you also thought i was nathan and you told "nathan" that you loved me that's why you don't know what to do. ari, you know sometimes drunk people tell the truth." he yelled at me softly.

i was shocked. he was right. maybe i love him and don't know what to do.

"but i'm not lying justin. i don't even want to think about the 'us' that's gonna happen because clearly you love selena and not me. so if you're just gonna use me, don't even think i would be with you. and if you think that your 'making ariana jealous' plan is gonna work, well you thought wrong, cause i'm not the old ariana anymore. i don't cut just because of me seeing you and selena together. i moved on. with nathan. yes, he makes me happy and accepts me for the way i am. and i don't cut for him. because i know he'll never break my heart."

i yelled at him and got a little shocked of what i said. because the cut part wasn't supposed to be told.

justin looked sad, like he's never been sad before.

"a-a-ari y-you c-cut bec-cause o-of m-me?" his voice cracked. he had tears rolling down my face. "may i?" he continued and by that he meant if he could see my scars.

"i don't think so!" i spat "and why are you even here?" i asked harshly

"scooter uh he wanted me to record my song 'right here'" he said kinda awkward for him because he cried awhile ago.

i was shocked. he had a song called 'right here' and i have a song called 'right there'.

"so why you here?" he asked

"i was gonna record my song called 'right there'" i said softly

"i knew it!" he said jumping once and threw his hands up high

"what?" i asked

"see you have a song called 'right there' and i have too but 'right here' and i know there is gonna be an 'us' but it's right somewhere." he said half smiling.

i shook it off my head. i love him. but i love nathan too.

"justin as i said i love nathan

and -" i got cut off by my phone ringing.

i answered it and it was scooter.

"ari? you and justin can leave i have an important meeting. sorry. but let's do it again on sunday."

"oh okay scoots bye." i said as i hung up.

i looked up at justin as i was walking to the door. i was about o open it but he spoke.

"and what?" he said giving me the 'duh' look.

"and he's not gonna break my heart." i said to him and opened the door. i could not believe what i saw. my jaw dropped and tears were running down my cheeks.

...........

what did ari see?