The Restaurant

Ariana's POV

i noticed justin stand up and got out. i got out of the recording booth and check on the play stuff and saw the button is on so it means he heard us. great ariana just great (note the sarcasm) i looked at scooter and he gave me the 'go talk to him' look so i went outside and looked for justin.

"JUSTIIIIN! JUSTIIN WHERE ARE YOU?" i screamed then i noticed him sitting outside in a bench. i went out and sat next to him. we looked at the view in front of us which was a beautiful apple tree.

"i'm sorry" i said as he looked at me. i looked at him to.

"don't be" he said

WARNING (wait it's not really a warning so..) : [::]

Ariana: no i should be

Justin: you shouldn't

Ariana: I'm not gonna argue with you in this so uhm. Justin, Why did you walk out of the studio?

Justin: Oh needed some fresh air

Ariana: Justin,

Justin: i was hurt ariana okay?

Ariana: sorry

Justin: it's okay. i know you don't love me anymore.

Ariana: yeah. and you don't. so we just skip this okay?

i said as i got up but he stopped me

Justin: Actually.. i do.

Ariana: what?

Justin: Oh uhm I do I I do want to skip this let's go.

we stood up but he stopped and looked at the floor. He then spoke up said.

Justin: I miss you

Ariana: *silent* i miss you to-

"hey ari, you forgot your pho-" jai said from behind us "oh justin, long time no see buddy" he continued and gave justin a smile. justin smiled back and talked

"yeah.. uhm im going in. we have to start recording ariana"

"oh yeah" i said then gave jai a goodbye hug and left but justin put his arms around my waist so jai spoke up.

"uhm justin. hands off bro. she's mine" he said and laughed.

justin quickly put his hands down and continued walking.

*after recording the song*

we were now done recording a part of a song and thought of grabbing lunch.

"ariana, you and justin go have lunch. i have things to do." scooter said giving us a wink. i just rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed my purse.

"let's go?" i asked justin. he nodded as we went to his car. he got in and started to drive.

"where do you wanna eat?" he asked

"anywhere" i replied

"mcdonalds?" he asked again

"ehh" i said

"crèjux tîc?" he continued to give suggestions.

"what the heck is that?" i laughed

"okay so you said anywhere then you say no to everything i suggest? you pretty crazy girl." he said and laughed.

i couldn't help but laugh too. after laughing and talking we ended up in this crazy restaurant called

'yook for puke'

"uhm doesn't it sound, gross?" i asked justin.

"yeah. but hey let's taste the food. maybe it's not THAT bad" he replied.

Justin's POV

i was planning to prank ariana. i have been to this restaurant before, and their food is really horrible. so i brought my own meal and payed a waiter to put it in a plate so what i'll order will be none of the menus they had. and if ariana will order the same food as mine, i also payed the waiter to say they have none left. then ariana will have no choice than to eat THEIR gross food. and i'll be eating my favorite food. which is spaghetti.

as we walked inside. i winked at the waiter and he smiled. meaning he knew what to do. ariana noticed and spoke up.

"did you just wink at that guy?" she asked chuckling.

"uhm no. i had something in my eye."

"oh okay" she said as we sat down. the waiter came with our menus. i pretended to look at it and said.

"i'll have spaghetti and water please"

"and i'll just have salad." ariana said.

pew! good thing she didn't find out there was no spaghetti in their menu.

"great. i'll be right back with your food" the waiter said and left.

"so have you been here before?" she asked.

"no" i lied nervously. i can't lie to her. but hey, at the bottom of this she's gonna know anyway.

"here is your food mam and sir." the waiter said putting our food on the table in front of us.

"thanks" we both said. the waiter smiled at me and i winked.

"okay, is something going on here because HE was exactly the same guy earlier who you winked at." she said exaggerating the 'HE' for me to know he is a guy. well duh ariana.

"nope not a thaaang" i said and started eating. ariana started eating too and she ate fast so she finished within a minute.

then she started to have this unreadable expression on her face. it's like she just ate a spider or something.

i could't help but laugh and spoke up.

"are you okay? you look like you're about to puke" i asked still laughing.

"uhm can we go?" she asked almost puking. i chuckled and nodded. she stood up and went straight to the bathroom. i guess she puked.

Ariana's POV

i began puking in the bathroom.

i washed my mouth and got out. i saw justin talking to that waiter again.

i walked over to them.

"hey, is something going on here?" i asked

"nope, let's go?" justin asked. i nodded as we went to his car and he just laughed.

"justin, remind me next time to never let you take me to random restaurants anymore okay?" i said and chuckled a bit.

"sure and remind me next time to prank you a little softer." he said

"okay sure but- YOU WHAT? OH MY GOOOSH JUSTIN. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" i yelled at him

he just kept on laughing and laughing.

i began to cry causing him to stop.

"ariana, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to i-"

i stopped crying and began to laugh.

"what" justin asked.

"okay, so it took you money, a restaurant, and a waiter to prank me? and i can even prank you with just a cry." i laughed.

"hey you know seeing girls cry is my weakness." he said and laughed.

We drove off to the studio and continued with the song. the rest of the day went great.