I don't know

Justin's POV

i woke up and had this weird feeling, like.. like something's not right. i got up from my bed and forgot everything that happened. i went to the bathroom and did my morning routine as everything that happened last night came flashing through my mind. i told ariana that i loved selena and.. and she slapped me. oh my god. i need to call Ariana, i mean she had a car accident. wait, why do i even know this? i shook it off of my head. i ran downstairs to my car and drove to Ariana's house.I knocked on her door and after about 30 seconds she opened the door as her jaw dropped.

"Oh my God Justin!"

"what?" i asked raising my eyebrow

"You..only in..uh" she said pointing on my..well yeah you know..

"oh shit" i mumbled because i totally forgot i only had boxers on and nothing more. I gave ariana the smile meaning 'can i come inside' look. she nodded half laughing and stood away from the door so i could come in. why isn't she mad? i asked myself. i sat on the couch and waited for ariana. she came in and sat beside me as i started speaking.

"ariana, look i'm so sorry for what happened last night i didn't mean to but i just saw her and she-" i was cut off by her

"justin, what are you talking about?" she said then chuckled. what? she forgot?

"you know, we had the boys day out yesterday and late at night we went to a club. theeeen i saw selena and and she was just so beautiful standing there and when i arrived at home you came in and i thought you were selena then you said 'i love you blah blah more' and then i accidentally told you 'i love you too selena' but trust me i don-'

i got cut off by her.. again.

"justin..you what? you probably just dreamt of it. it didn't happen. yesterday we became 'bf's and gf's' hahaha" she said laughing. i suddenly laughed too.

i can't believe it was a dream. i mean, i'm lucky enough to know it was.

"but justin.." she stopped laughing

"mhm?" i replied.

"you said selena was so beautiful and you said ' i love you too selena', did you mean it or..." she asked.

i really don't know what to say, i think i still have a thing for selena. but then i love ariana more. this can't be happening right now. i hated that question she asked. it was silent for a

moment before ariana spoke up.

"justin, do you?" she asked her voice cracking.

i still was silent.

"i knew it" she said then ran off to her room and slammed it i could also hear the lock noise. did i just dream? i hope this is all a dream.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Lucky for Justin the club thing was a dream, but the second wasn't.

sowiiee short chapter.

and also sorry if i haven't posted in a while it's private so i can't tell why but hey! here's chapter 18!

Go check out my new story called

'The Another Me'