Positive

Jason's POV

I drove to the nearest 24 hour store and went up to the counter.

"can i have 3 pregnancy tests please" the guy behind the counter looked at me like i was crazy.

"oh there for my.......friend." the guy pulled out a bunch of options. how was I supposed to know what one she wanted. I pulled out my phone and called Spencer.

"what one do you want?"

"what? just get the one with the lines, one with a plus or minus and one that says positive or negative and hurry the hell up!" she hung up on me. rude, Toby better hurry the hell up and sort this out because if Spencer is pregnant she is going to need him regardless of what's happened.

i paid for the tests and headed back to Spencer's. when I drove up I noticed the chair was missing from the front. When I got back to Spencer's bedroom she was curled up sitting on the chair that earlier she had angrily thrown outside.

"Spence i got the tests" she turned to face me and realized I had noticed the chair.

"i was just um." she sighed

"I couldn't bring myself to throw it away."

"don't worry you don't have to explain I get it you still love him and that's probably not going to change" she looked at her feet.

"no its not. right let's get this over and done with" she grabbed the bag from me and went into the bathroom. she stayed in the bathroom the entire time.

"hey Spence it's getting late we should probably order dinner. what do you fancy?"

"um I think my baby wants Chinese."

"sure we can- wait hang on does that mean?" she walked out the bathroom and nodded. It's official Spencer is pregnant.

"Congratulations your going to be an uncle."

Toby's POV

This is all my fault, I should never have joined the A team. She thinks I'm and that I'm trying to hurt her.

*beep beep*

Jason: I know what's happened between you and Spencer and trust me I'm not happy but Spencer needs you!!! NOW!!!

I don't know what's happened but I need to find Spencer and fast. i am currently staying in a motel well several actually but that's not the point. 

Toby: Jason I'm on my way what's happened?

Jason: I think you need to hear this from Spencer. Toby what happened? Why would you do this to her?

Toby: I joined the A team to protect her trust me I didn't want to hurt her.

Jason: and i want to believe you but if that's true you need to tell me who A is

Toby: I don't know but I know red coat is in charge.

Jason: when you get here we need to do some serious research

I got in my truck and drove over to Spencer's house. I got out and went to go inside. But then everything went black.

Jason's POV

Toby said that he would be here by now. Me and Spencer we're currently watching the Notebook her choice not mine. It's around 10 o'clock and Toby said he would be here by eight.

Jason: Toby where are you?

I haven't told Spencer that I text Toby because I didn't want to worry her.

"Spencer what are you going to do?"
"I really don't know."
"Have you considered having an-"
"NO!! Don't even finish that sentence"
"Sorry. So it's either give it up for adoption or keep it"
"I don't know what I want to do because I can't help but feel like I will regret giving my baby up but then if the baby looks like Toby."
"Are you saying you don't want the baby to look like Toby?"
"Yes, no I don't know. I mean the kids going to want to know who it's dad is and what do I say, I was in love with your father until he became A and tried to kill me."
"Um Spence I may have done something very stupid." She looked at me panicked.
"What?!?"
"I told Toby to come here" she stood up.
"You did what?!?!?!"
"But now I'm worried because he was supposed to be here two hours ago."
She sat back down again.
"I don't know how to feel about this. Did you tell him?" She had calmed down now.
"No I would never do that I just told him you need him. Spence he told me that he only joined the team to protect you and I have the texts to prove it." I pulled out my phone and showed her the texts. She smiled a little.
"I'm going to the brew to get some coffee." She got and put her shoes on.
"Are you sure?:
"Yeah I'll be back in ten minutes what do you want?"
"Oh um green tea please" she put a cardigan on and left. That was weird.

Spencer's POV