And they lived Happily Ever After

Spencer's POV

*seven moths later*

Hanna: have you gone into labor yet?

Spencer: Han I told you I will text you the moment my waters break.

Emily: Han calm down. God Hanna's so nervous for you Spence you would think that she was having the baby.

Hanna: what can I not be excited to meet my God Son?

Aria: Woah wait since when are you  God mother?

Spencer: sorry Aria but I promised Hanna, she and Caleb could be God parents if she woke up when she was in the hospital.

Aria: fine. But I'm still excited.

Alison: no offence Spence but I thought it would be me to accidentally get pregnant at a young age

Hanna: Oh trust me we thought that too.

Alison: HEY!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Hanna:#sorrynotsorry 😂😂

Emily: Spencer please please tell us the name we can't wait any longer.

Spencer: no I told you not until he's born.

Me and Toby had decided on Hunter for a boy a while ago but we have changed it since then and have finally settled on the best fitting name.

Hanna: it can't be that hard to figure it out. Spencer is all about being meaningful.

Spencer: really Han?

Hanna: yes. Now let me see. Your favourite movie could be the notebook but I know you love beauty and the beast so, Lumiere?

Spencer: NO!! but your on the right track.

Hanna: I told you it couldn't be that hard. Omg I think I've got it.

Spencer: I don't think so.

Hanna: alot of people name thier babies after the mom or dad but if I'm on the right track with beauty and the beast then it means you would be naming the baby after the character that reminds you of Toby.  And how you guys fell in love was like Belle and the beast did so that means your naming the baby Adam because that's what the Beasts real name is.

Spencer: no comment.

Hanna: Omg did I really just guess that?

Spencer: maybe.

Mona: wow Han you really did it.

Hanna: what can I say I learned from the best. Hey Spence.