telling the girls our plan

Spencer's POV

I woke up in Toby's in arms in the motel. Best. Night. Ever. I pinched Toby just to make sure he was real.

"Ouch!!" He jumped and his hand went to where I pinched him.
"What was that for?"
"To make sure your real"
"Well I am" he leaned over and gave a kiss, which lead to us making out. We were interrupted but my phone ringing.

Jason.

I answered the phone.

"Hey Jason what's up?"
"Oh thank God. I've been worried sick. I haven't heard from you since last night."
"Oh, yeah sorry Jason I forgot. I found Toby."
"Is he okay? Did you tell him about the baby?"
"He's fine and he knows, he's going to support me."
"Well that's good. You have school in an hour send me the address and I'll pick you up."
"But what about-"
"Spence don't worry about Toby. I'll spend the day with him I won't let him out of my sight."
"I didn't mean that"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm starting to show"
"I'll bring some baggy clothes. Look Spence you have to go to school nothing can seem out of the ordinary"
"Fine just hurry up"

I hang up the phone and get out of bed but Toby pulls me back and I fall on the bed.

"Where do you think your going?"
"Toby I have to get ready for school." I say as I get up and head into the bathroom. Hear it comes again.

Toby's POV

Morning sickness. One of the many all time lows to pregnancy. I follow Spencer into the bathroom to hold her hair back. Once she's done she sits crossed legged on the cold tiles of the motel bathroom.

"You okay?" She wiped her mouth.
"Yeah I'm used to it now."
Yeah of course she's used to it.

"Tobes what's the matter?"
"It's just I'm not used to it, well you having morning sickness"
She looked confused.
"What do you mean?"
"I should have been there for you when you found out. When you were in Radley and whatever else I've put you through." I start crying, she gets up and pulls me back into the main room of the hotel. We sit on the bed and she looks me in the eye.

"Toby, alot has gone down since I found out but that is not your fault you were just trying to protect me. And if everything goes well with tonight's plan we can raise our baby and move on with our lives."

"I promise I will keep you safe tonight" I lean in and kiss her one last time before she gets ready for school.

*knock knock*

"That's Jason can you get it!" Spencer was finishing up in the bathroom, so I go and answer the door and Jason walks in.

"Hey Toby is Spencer ready?"
"Yeah she's just finishing up in the bathroom."

Spencer walks out in the bathroom fully clothed and ready for school.

"Hey I brought you clothes you could have told me that you had other clothes."
"I didn't realise I had them. Anyway can we go I just want to get Today over with."

Once Spencer and Jason left I got ready for this evening.

Spencer's POV

the girls all know the plan. I text Jason to tell him what happened at school and about how I really think this the end of it.

Spencer: the girls know the plan

Jason: how did they find out we told you not to tell anyone otherwise A might catch on

Spencer: they trapped me in the perfect place, A has no idea. I really think this could work.

Jason: well me and Toby are almost done. You and Toby will be with Mona and then when Mona tells Toby to kill you and your baby, he will take you outside to make Mona believe he did but in reality you will meet the girls outside and I will let you in through the upstairs window.

Spencer: then we will trap Mona and you and Toby will go and find Red Coat.

Jason: great just make sure you get home and quick as you can.

Spencer: the last bell is about to go and then the plan goes into action.

Jason: wow the Spencer Hastings is using her phone in class. I  never expected that from a Hastings.

Spencer: well when your 17, pregnant and trying to trap your stalker you have to break some rules to survive.

Jason: does anyone apart from the girls know about the baby?

Spencer: no but I think I will talk to Mrs Montgomery on Monday.

Jason: okay good plan. Me and Toby just made it back to yours. Melissa isn't home is she?

Spencer: no she's out. Emily thinks she is working with Jenna and Shana so we need to be prepared for some unexpected visitors.

Jason: don't worry the plan is full proof. Caleb is monitoring everything from his laptop, anything goes wrong we will be ready.

Spencer: the bell just went I'm on my way.