Telling Mom

Spencer's POV

My mom arrived the morning after Jason left to tell the girls about me joining the A team.

She came over this morning with clothes and all sorts of things. Jason said he was coming as quick as he could but my mom was early and there was no way I'm telling her I'm pregnant when he isn't here to calm her down. Jason told the Radley staff not tell my mom until I had the chance to.

To be honest I'm starting to wonder how much Jason is paying them to let him stay when he shouldn't be.

Well I would say that's a relief that she doesn't think Jason did it anymore but now she thinks Toby did. What I am supposed to say. No don't worry mom Toby didn't kill her but he did join Mona's new A team. He did it to protect me but what's acctually happened is he got me pregnant and made me bat shit crazy. Yeah I don't think so.

"Look I'm sorry if I upset you I just want to understand why you ended up in this place."

"I ended up in this place because my life's a mess. Jason was the only one who was here to take care of me and he's only just recovered from falling down an elevator shaft!!!" I yelled.

"We had business to take care of. If I knew what was going to happen I never would have left. After I found you crying at home when you and Toby broke up, I thought I had calmed you down and you would be fine"

"Well I'm clearly not am I? They already think I'm crazy" my mom started to get chocked up again

"Your not crazy, you know that. You just got lost along the way that's all."

I turned to face her again with a shocked look on my face.

"That's all? I'm in a mental hospital Mom."

*knock knock*

My mom answered the door and Jason walked in.

"Hey Mrs Hastings" he smiled.

"Jason" she nodded.

Jason looked at me. He had that look in his eyes. It was time to tell my mom. I stood up bracing myself for the worst.

"Um mom there's something you should know?"

"What is it?"

"Please don't be mad?"

"Spencer your scaring me now what is it?"

"I'm pregnant" I looked to my feet as if I was ashamed. She felt around for the bed her eyes still fixed on me.

"When did this happen. How long have you known." She didn't get mad. She did something worse. She looked disappointed in me. I went over and sat next to her pulling her round to face me. I put my hands on hers and made eye contact.

"I found out the same night as we broke up, not long after you left. Mom I'm really sorry."

"I left you all alone after you were so upset and I just left you to find that out on your own." She started crying again.

Jason pulled a chair up in front of us.
"Don't worry Mrs Hastings she was with me. I was the one who bought the the tests and trust me I don't think I'm going to go back to that pharmacy again."

She chuckled a little bit.

"Thank you Jason for looking after her while I was gone."

"It was my pleasure."

"Mom." She turned back to me.

"I'm scared. I don't want to give my baby up but then I don't want dad to make me."

She patted my hands.

" you leave your father to me. You do what you want. No matter what he says you will always have me and Jason."

We hug

"Thanks mom"

When she pulls away and has a serious look on her face.

"Now what is this I hear about you finding a body in the woods."

Tears roll down my cheeks. Mona may have said Toby was alive but I will never get those images out of my mind.

*the next day*

I was discharged early this morning and I have to say that now me and Jason have a plan I'm feeling a lot better. I text the girls asking them to come over.

Aria, Emily and Hanna's POV