Malcom tells all

Hanna's POV

After I got the job from Ezra, me and the girls hatched our new plan. Well me and Em anyways. Aria couldn't know otherwise she would try to stop us and we need answers. Spencer how ever knew we were planning it but she said she and Jason were spending time together. There is definitely something going there and it's not just some brother sister bonding. Spencer has had that look in her eye when she's planning something but then again she is still grieving after Toby.

Emily's POV

Hanna's POV

Oh no!! I know Jason said that she joined the A team but I only thought that was so she could find out if Toby was alive but they found another body in the woods exactly where Spencer said it was.

After babysitting Malcom I sent an S.O.S to the girls. When I got there I explained that Spencer joining the A team might acctually be for real despite what Jason told us.

Emily's plan is genius. This way we can find out the truth without A knowing.

Spencer's POV

I met up with Mona the other night and told her my plan about having a fake welcome home party at the lodge.

Today is Wednesday    so that means today is the day I meet up with Toby. Well maybe. Mona stupidly left me in her lair alone so I did some digging and I'm possibly trapping Toby into meeting me.

I went and sat in the diner and waited for Toby. I text Jason telling him where  I was in case anything went Wrong. Then I took out my phone and looked through more of A's photos so I would tip Toby off into thinking  I was Mona. I was there a while and the longer I was there the more nervous it made me. Why wasn't he here yet? Is he actually dead? Did Mona have a evil plan to get me here all along? But then at 9 O'clock he arrived.

Toby's POV

She found me, I should have known she would find me. It wasn't safe in that diner so I told her to follow me but that my be a lot to ask. All the things Jason and A have told me about Spencer having a dirty new secret just makes me more nervous. What is that she has to hide? She's beautiful and smart, surely it can't be that bad.

She does follow me and I take her to a motel that I know Mona doesn't know about.

Spencer's POV

He's alive. He's real and I can kiss him all I want. But what will he say when I tell him? I pull away from our kiss.

"is everything okay?"
"Toby I need to tell you something" I take a deep breath I can feel the tears Coming to the surface. He sees the tears in my eyes.
"Spence you can tell me anything no matter what it is. To be honest I've been waiting for you to tell whatever you have to say. A has been taunting me."

Toby's POV

She looked at the floor. She didn't look up she just told me. It's hits me like a ton of bricks.

"I'm pregnant."

Is all she says. She continues to look at the floor.

"Spencer look at me." I wisper.
"I don't think I can."
"Look at me. I love you and I'm not going any where." She slowly lifts her head up, she's crying.
"How long have you known?"
"The night I found out you were working with Mona"
"You've known that long?"
"Yeah" she sniffles and wipes her nose with her hand.
"If it wasn't for Jason I would probably still be in Radley."
I wiped her tears away and looked into her big brown eyes.
"I'm here for you. No matter what happens."
"Really?"
"I've hurt you a lot over the past month and I love you so much. I can't loose you. Although I think I already have." I sighed.
"Tobes, you haven't lost me. I'm here and if you help me through this then we can move on. Me, you and our baby" she placed her hand on her stomach and I did the same. She has a small baby bump. I didn't know she had a bump until I pressed my hand up against her black hoodie.
I leaned in and kiss her. Over and over. And then one thing lead to another.