preparation

The next morning, Jack of course fed you and he took you back to the town hall. Jack was giving jobs to the town's people and you and the mayor were talking at the moment. He was actually fun to talk to. You felt bad since his head constantly changed between each time he expressed different emotions. You smiled as you let the mayor get back to work. You smiled as you walked over to where jack was.

He was handing the vampires a weird doll. When Jack tilted it back, it mad what was supposed to be, baby cry. "What kind of noise is that for a baby to make?" One of the vampires asked and you giggled/ Chuckled. "Ah! Y/n! You had toy like this at your home didn't you?" He asks and you nodded. "Is this what they sound like?" He asked and you put you hand on your chin "not quite" you say and jack nods "then it can be improved" jack said and the vampires nodded happily "I knew it" jack cheered them.

Doctor Finkelstine came in and Jack walked up to him with you following not too far behind "doctor! Thank you for coming! I have an important part for you" jack said as he picked up a book from behind him. "I need you to make some of these" jack said as he tapped his boney finger on the picture of raindeer. The doctor nodded in understanding. "Hmm.. their construction should be exceedingly simple" he says nodding as he took the book and wheelchaired away.

"How horrible our Christmas will be" the mayor said happily. Jack shook his head "no, how jolly our Christmas will be" jack corrected and the mayor's face switched "oh....how jolly" he says and your eyes widen as something hit his head "oh! Hey! What are your three doing here?" He says and you looked over to see three kids that were about your height. "Jack sent for us" the kid with a demon mask said. "Specifically" a witch child said "by name" the small skeletal kid said "lock, jock barrel." They finnished. Their heads looked at you and they ran up to you "are you new here?" The small witch child asked and you nodded "your so ugly!" She says but happily. You sigh sadly and she smiled "that's complement" Jack Says to you and looks at the trio. "Ah the Halloween's finest trick or treaters!" Jack says as he looks at them and pulls them aside. You tilt your head as he started whispering to them. What was jack planning?
When he was done he pulled away and frowned "and leave that no account Oogie Boogie out of this!" He finnished. "Of course, wouldn't dream of it jack " they said and they ran off.

After a few more hours, the line soon shortened and now Jack was with the band from before "why hello there sweets/ charmer" said head inside the base. Jack chuckled as your face heated up and jack looked back at the band. "Now, y/n, do you mind singing the small toon of 'jingle bells? You know how it goes better than I" he says. You smiled at him. This was your favourite part, whenever jack asked you to help with something I'm made you feel important. You smiled and nodded at him. You then cleared your throat and sighed "jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride on a one-horse open sleigh" you sang. Jack clapped a little at your small performance. The band smiled and nodded "and a one and a two and a three" the head in the base said. The band started to play but it made you wince once in a while but you smiled as the Finnihed off key. "Yeah! That's it! Just a bit more practice and you'll be perfect!" You said. You didn't want to be rude so you came up with the best answer you could muster.
Jack sighed and you looked up at him "what's wrong?" You asked him and jack looked at you with saddened eyes "there's just one thing missing" he says and you tilted your head "What?" You asked. Jack turned around to his pile and pulled a picture of him but instead of him in his black and white outfit and terrific grin, he had a happy smile and a santa outfit "I need this. A snady claws outfit. But I don't know who should make it." He sighs. Your eyes light up " I can!" You said happily. Jacked looked at you his face cheering up "you can? How wonderful!" He exclaimed happily. You nodded and smiled "my mom thought me how to stitch and sew" you say and he nods "why thank you! I'm sure Sally Would be more than happy to assist you!" He says happily and he stood up and when the assignments were all handed out, be shoes you off to Sally's room, and you started working on it.

A few days passed and you were almost Finished with Jack's santa claws outfit. Each time you would fool around with Jack and ask him what kind of suit he wanted. And each time he would get confused and tell you. You just honestly wanted to hear him say sandy claws, you thought it was hilarious.

A bright smile planted itself on on jack's face when he heard that the trio were back. Jack and you went back to the town hall. "Jack! We caught him! We caught him!" The three called and they came in, barrel riding on top of the sack that was inside of a walking.... Bathtub? "Perfect! Open it up! Quickly!" Jack said going to them. Barrel nodded as he undid the tie and out came a pink rabbit "that's not sandy claws" jack said chuckling as the zombie guy with a axe in his head smiled "bunny!" He said and the pink rabbit ran to you as it squeaked Hiding behind you. You giggled/chuckle as you pat its head as it looked down at you. The fur was actually really soft similar to how a stuff animal should feel.
Jack turned back to the the trio and frowned "not, sandy claws! Take him back!" Jack says and you helped the rabbit back into the large sack, Petting it's softly head to call nut down in which it leaned into your touch. "We follow your instructions! We went through the door" lock and barrel said nervously. Jack sighed angrly "which door? There's more than one!" Jack said and he held up a cookie the shape of a Christmas tree. "Sandy claws is behind a door shaped like this!" He says. There was a long pause before anyone said anything else. "I TOLD YOU!" Lock yelled and she tackeld the other two. You could obviously tell was getting really peeved at them. Jack put his fingers in his mouth and streched it showing razor sharp teeth and he made a terrific noise. You and the three others flinched and the rabbit held you to itself protectively making you smile at it. After Jack collected himself he straightened up and went to the rabbit pmabd picked you up, placing you on his shoulders. " I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, sir" he says to the rabbit and looked back at the trio "Take him home first and apologize again. Be careful with Sandy Claws when you fetch him. Treat him nicely!" He called as the went off again. "Got it! We'll get it right next time!" They yell as they left. Jack sighed as he smiled a little at you "well,at least today wasn't boring" he said making you laugh and he and you went out of the town hall.