◇Chapter 4◇

Desia above 😊👆

"Goodmorning may I take your order?" The male waitress asked us.

"Sure I'll have waffles with an egg sandwich and carob tea, my friend will have the same."

He jotted in his notebook, smiled and walked off.

Desia looked at me with her hand at her jaw. She was unhappy because I woke her 'early' to get some breakfast.

"Aren't you sweating? It's spring you know." I asked looking at the thick black jacket she was wearing.

"No. I had no time to dress decently seeing you woke me so early and I was still tired." She complained

"Desia it's 11:00. And we got here 2 minutes ago."

"My point exactly." She dropped her head on her hand which was on the table.

The food arrived and I knew when she started eating she would cheer up. It tasted devine and from the look on her face I knew she was thinking the samething.

"This is good." She smiled stuffing her mouth.

"Uh-huh." I replied laughing at her.

We ate and talked a little before we paid and left. I was going to go back home today to clean and get ready for school. We took the train after we walked a little downtown and I got my stuff from her house. I took a bus to my house and entered the quiet abode.

I walked up to my room and dropped my bag on the bed going straight to unpacking. Suddenly a hand grabbed the back of my neck tightly and pushed me on the wall.

"And where the hell where you!" My father shouted.

"Desia's. I slept over." He turned me around roughly and grabbed my hands above my elbow. He looked drunk and tired.

"LIAR! YOU WENT TO CLUB DIDN'T YOU! YOU LITTLE WHORE!" He squeezed my hand tighter and jerkerd my body roughly. Pain and fear consumed my entire body.

"No I'm not. I slept at Desia ask her mom!"

"If you ever leave this house again I will make sure its the last!" He spoke deadly slow and threw me on the ground. He left my room and slammed the door. Tears soaked my face as I looked at my hands and the back of my neck in the mirror. My hands were bruised and my neck also. I stooped to the floor in the corner of my bathroom and cried my heart out. It was the first time he physically hurt me. He always shouted but he never touched me. Just as I was enjoying myself. .he found a way to put me back in my dark place.

After a few minutes I found the strength to take a shower and dress my brusies. It took about an 30 minutes seeing that they were extremely tender. I finished unpacking and curled up in bed. Willing for sleep to take me over and it finally did.

Do you justify what Isa's father did? How do you think this will affect her? Drop your comments below 👇