◇Chapter 14◇

After a lonely breakfast I had an extra long shower. After I smelled like a coconut from head to toe I styled my hair while getting dressed. I chose my close fitting white cotton off the shoulder top with a black tube top underneath. I wasn't blessed with small tits that didn't need a bra at all. I completed the outfit with a pair of  blue jeans and a white slipper.

My jeans showcased my broad hips and thick thighs while my top empathized on my almost flat stomach, no thanks to junk food. I locked a simple sliver necklace around my neck and the bracelet that Zale had given me on my right wrist. My mid back length hair bounced behind me as I walked over to my standing mirror that my mom had gifted me from Ikea. I did a twirl sticking my tongue out when I realized that my butt looked a little bigger in these jeans.

Flashing my hands I tried to shake the nerves off and concentrate more on the excitment that was bubbling in the pit of my stomach. This was the first time that Zale and I would be going out as a couple. All my attempts failed when my phone started ringing inside the kitchen. I ran down to the stairs to fetch it from the counter. The caller ID said Cissandra. I answered it quickly wondering if Quin was okay.

"Hello?" My breath hitched in my throat.

"Isa hi!" From her chirpy tone I knew everything was okay "I'm not sure if your dad told you, I know he sucks at things like this but I'm keeping Quin all weekend. It's the same routine where you'll pick him up from school on Monday." I heard the kids laughing playfully in the background.

"Um okay. Did he give you a reason?" The confusion that was displayed on my face slipped into my voice.

"No. But go out! Have fun! Quin is more than fine and family is never a bother." She was right about that. She's the most hospitable person I know.

"Okay. . .well. . Thank you bye." I hung up after she had responded. I sat on the counter stool closest to me thinking of reasons why my father would do this.

The door bell rang startling me. After checking my appearance one more time and went to open it.

If good looks could kill I would be six feet under right now. Classy, handsome, muscular mmmm not to mention the sexiest pair of lips that I've ever seen on any human. I had to stop myself from drooling right then and there.

"Hi." His deep voice massaged my ear drums as he came inside and placed his hands on my waist closing the door gently with his foot.

"Hi." My voice sounded softer than I wanted it to.

His thumb came up and drew circles on my slightly pink cheek. This seemed to be a habit of his. "Are you ready?" His brown eyes glistened down taking in my face.

"Yes I'll just get my bag." I pulled away from him and went into my room. When I came back he was outside glancing at our surrounding neighbours houses. I locked the front door and watched as his eyes raked over my body. My nerves were twitching nervously but I refused to let it show. His eyes stayed longer on my thighs than any other part of my body. He swollowed hard and the next thing I knew was I was standing on my tip toes being kissed hungrily. Excitement pulsated through me doing a tango with pleasure. His hand tightened around my waist while the other went directly under my butt. I jumped away from him looking around.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have." He quickly gushed out trying to catch his breath.

"No its not that." I said just as fast. "I have nosy neighbours and I . ." He cut me off saying that he understood.

I gave him an appreciative smile after he opened the car door for me. After we both got in, I buckled my seat belt and our afteroon began. Rap Music was playing in his car, as usual, and I sang to a few of the lyrics. If nothing, I loved how carefee I felt around Zale. I suddenly realized that we were crusing into a part of town that I didn't know.