◇Chapter 6◇

Zale!!!😍😍😍😍

My phone buzzed during my free session of Biology class. It was an unknown number.

"It's Zale. Meet me in the library."

I got up and walked out of my class towards the library. I pushed the wooden door and walked past the book shelves looking for Zale. I saw him leaning on the second to last shelf looking down at his shoes with his hands in his blue faded jeans. He was wearing a white Polo T-shirt with a tiny logo in the colour red. As I walked towards him he looked up and did a small snowy smile.

"Hi." I stopped a few inches from him with my hands crossed over my yellow short sleeved sun-dress.

"Hey. What's up?"

I was about to answer when the Librarian passed our isle then turned back and called me.

"Isa hi!" The elderly lady smiled at me.

"Hi Ms.Baker" I smiled back.

"I didn't see you yesterday to return your book."

"I'm so sorry I have just. . .wait. . .my book isn't due until Friday." I looked at her with a raised brow.

She slapped me on the arm lightly. "We both know it doesn't even take you two days to finish a book." She walked off smiling.

I looked back at Zale who seemed a little impressed.

"So you texted."

"Yeah I wanna show you something." He walked off and I followed behind him. We exited the Library and walked towards the huge, bright green football field. He went through a wide opening in the fence and waited for me to follow.

"Where are you going?" I asked him getting nervous that we would get caught.

"Just trust me. Your gonna like it." He held out his hand for me to take. I took it hesitantly and went through the hole. We walked through some tall grass until we came upon a small clear area with a tree. We turned right and walked down a slope.

"Zale I think we should turn back." I wasn't sure about this and I didn't really know anything about him. He could be a serial killer.

"Not much further." He replied looking back for a short period of time then turning around again.
We contuined walking until we came upon a breathtaking view.

"Oh my God!" I blinked three times not believing my eyes. "Zale this is amazing!"

A tall flowering tree stood tall and proud adjourned in white as a bribe on her wedding day. It was surrounded by dozens of beautiful flowers which brought out the purity of it. A river flowing beside it mirrored the tranquility of the scereny but it too came short failing to capture the awe and divinity of it. The small haven was drenched with the sweet smell of roses, dandelions, camamiles and lavender in all their glory. The sun's warm and inviting rays added the finishing touch to this breathtaking and phenomenal view.