2. Last Time I Saw Home (Flash Back)

"Miss Carina, please reconsider this!"

Cried out Spetto as she watched the young girl pull out all of her suitcases. Spacious and large, the girl dumped them onto her bed.

"Spetto this may be the only chance I get!"

Spoke Carina, slowly and carefully, her voice full of determination as she started heading over to her wardrobe and pulling out her less posh outfits that Lucy had given her.

"I have to get out!"

Pressed on the white dressed girl,

"And where will you go?"

"It is said in the Pergrande Kingdom district, in the mountains. There is an abounded castle, and it's said the spirit of the Celestial Queen haunts there!"

Smiling down at the woman, she heard a gasp. However, she ignored her and walked back over to the suitcases placing in her outfits.

"That is only a story my dearest, why on earth would you go?"

Sighing deeply, the silver-haired girl collapsed onto the bed,

"I'm a celestial wizard, a blind one. I need to learn how to be strong and not rely on him. I don't want anyone else to carry my own burden!"

Clenching her fists the girl's eyes welled up with tears, not sad ones but ones filled with anger. She stared down at her knees, blurred blackness as the tears began dancing in pools before diving, they rolled down her cheeks before falling into her lap. Gasping, she looked up feeling warmth encase her hands before soft lips grazed her fists.

"If that is what milady wants, but you should know we will never forget you. And your blindness is a burden we willingly carry!"

A sob ripped from her throat as the tears decorated her face, but as each tear fell, a warm hand brushed them away, gliding against her fair cheeks.

Hands she would never feel again or a voice she won't hear.

-----

Carina sat there patiently, in silence. The soft cushion of trail seats felt uncomfortable unlike in the mansion. Her snow white gown, trailed on the floor, grazing her bare feet while her four suitcases were at the end of her feet, allowing her to remember where they are. She smiled slightly in content before she reached up to her face. Only one earing hang from her ear, on her left side, a cerulean blue pearl with glittering lights. Once her hand grazed the jewel it glowed softly, allowing a key to materialize in her right palm. Fingers grazing the detail, trident-like shape with twisting designs. Feeling the approved hum, Carina giggled lightly.

Don't worry my friend, you won't be alone much longer, so please be more patient you old fool,

The gate of the Water God, Poseidon.

A/N: I will be doing the rest of the backstory later on, because I didn't really plan what to do for it so I'm a bit lost. This is why I'm time skipping it for now.

-LKWillowsX